Thread: 3 x pangolin qm2000.nets, 3 x laser projectors and much much more !!!

Default 3 x pangolin qm2000.nets, 3 x laser projectors and much much more !!!

UPDATE !!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE ALL EBAY LISTED ITEMS ARE FOR SALE ANYWHERE IN EUROPE ! HOWEVER PLEASE MAKE CONTACT AND ARRANGEMENTS WITH MY COLLEAGUE ON EBAY FIRST AND BEFORE FINAL BIDDING !!!

I CANNOT ASK MY FRIEND TO DEAL WITH ENQUIRIES FROM THIS FORUM ASWELL AS EBAY SO ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO HIM ON MY ACCOUNT IN THE UK.

I WILL NOT ASK HIM TO REMOVE LISTINGS UNLESS THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON TOO !

I WILL HOWEVER DISCOUNT ON MULTI BUY BUT I THINK THE LIST PRICES ARE MORE THAN REASONABLE AS ALL UNITS LISTED ARE LESS THAN 12 MONTHS OLD !!

Hello, so very sorry all for delay in replying to posts and messages sent to me, i have been in and out of the country I listed a whole load of stuff for sale but have not been around to do much about it.
    All the laser items listed in my earlier post are still available but they are now listed on ebay for sale and being managed by a colleague of mine based in the uk. Please visit this link to view all items listed. Once again so very sorry for my lack of attention and i can assure you that my colleague will be more than happy to assist further. Please direct any questions to him on ebay and not through this forum.

Many thanks to you all !!
    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/carl38_1/m.ht...&_trksid=p4340
    Last edited by carl40; 06-28-2010 at 02:12. Reason: UPDATE