Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Anamorphic prisms are go

Great to read this!

Now i am like an children on christmas time. -> Can't wait to unpack and test them.

My setup is ready for 4 times blue. I know exactly how i should stack the beams so hopefully within a few weeks i can show my setup.

Looks fantastic ! Glad to finally get a couple lasers finished up and see what it looks like scanned and mixed with 642nm. Thanks again !!! Request for beam pix at a distance when you get time....but please send them out ... beam and spot data.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I will probably be interested in 3 sets if you do another run.

After a marathon re-wrap session all prisms that needed sending went out either this morning or this afternoon so look out for postie with a little white jiffy bag with your name on it If you chose DHL I'll PM the tracking info through soon.
    Oh and open the plastic boxes over something soft, just in case.. they are obviously wrapped up but hard floors and BK7 are not 100% compatible!

@ Allthat, next time be an early bird and get your worm
    @ Mecheng, priority was to get the prisms sent out.. and with a huge workload on me for the next week or so there's more chance you or someone else will get the all important beam shot pictures before I can

I'll start getting a provisional second run list together as soon as possible..

Simon,

Prisms received today

Many thanks!!!

Dan.

Seemooon - I can't remember to what address I asked you to send mine too?

Can you have a shufties and let me know mate?

Ta
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Helli please can you contact your local DHL office as they need some information, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helli View Post
    Great to read this!

Now i am like an children on christmas time. -> Can't wait to unpack and test them.

Hi Simon

Prisms arrived this morning, such cute little things .

Many thanks

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default prisms

mine have arrived too
    thanks simon
    now i am off to my workshop to play