Thread: FS: Laserwave 300mW 532 and ScanEco15 scan set

Default FS: Laserwave 300mW 532 and ScanEco15 scan set

Ok, not quite available yet, but in the next week or so will have the following for sale:

Laserwave 532nm 300mW module - just over 12 months old and done about 40hrs. Selling because I needed to balance the powers of my 2 projectors so they matched better (had to buy a bigger green basically). This is running just fine, just not quite enough output for me. Oh, and this is a 300mW rated laser, not a smaller one running hot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LW532_300_no_dichro_graph.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	18180
    £275 plus shipping

ScanEco 15 scanset with DMX board, rear panel breakout boards, etc I've got a second set of DT25's on the way to match my other projector so these are now surplus to requirements. they were the original fitment in my projector from new and aren't too bad. Uses a single driver board and has a number of additional boards for DMX control. I recently stripped all of the DMX, etc boards out of my projector to make space for another laser module, and some of the wiring for the expansion boards is missing/damaged (not sure which, its all in a big anti-static bag!). The core elements (driver board and scanset) work fine however and are still currently in use in the projector.
    £50 plus shipping

Hi, I am interested in the galvos, are you prepared to ship to Australia?

Wayne.
    This space for rent.

Yeah, I can ship to Australia.
    Depending on final weight of parcel it'll be between £35 and £50 for shipping

Managed to take some pics tonight.

Scanset comes with single driver board plus a very complete set of DMX boards and rear panel interface boards. I think there may be a lead or 2 missing for the DMX board, but the scanners and driver work fine on their own as thats how they've been running in the projector up until this week.

Name:	P1000024.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	4.07 MB 
ID:	18253

Not too much to say about the laser. The PSU is brand new and unused as I already had one the same in the projector. No use making work swapping them out! Driver has L mounting brackets attached to the bottom.

Name:	P1000026.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.03 MB 
ID:	18251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000027.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	4.08 MB 
ID:	18252

If you're interested in either, drop me a PM rather than reply here as I may not check this thread that often

Thanks. I am 3000km away from home this week with work, I'll have a think about it and drop you a PM in the next few days.

Wayne.
    This space for rent.

bumpity bumpity

All sold now, thanks

crap nvm all sold