Thread: Otter Pop Party

Default Otter Pop Party

5 short cell phone videos combined into 1 video of a party Slicklasers and I did last night in Seattle. I had my 600mW RGB doing text / graphics and everything else is Rick's. The cell phone videos do not even come close to capturing how bright Rick's 5W RGB was. Rick also had 2 500mW greens, the LED wall, LED's (at the top) and 2 video projectors. It was a tons of fun!

Gene

Thumbs up

Very nice; thank you for sharing!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

That looks fun! Sorry to have missed it. What is the projection surface on the ceiling?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by blowfly View Post
    That looks fun! Sorry to have missed it. What is the projection surface on the ceiling?

Mike
    Scrim

15 chars.....

I'm bummed I missed the show! You guys did an amazing job on effects. I love that venue and the LED's are looking Hot too. I like them separated like that.

Found another vid someone else posted on youtube of the Otter Pop Party.

This is the first time my laser (the one in the back of the crowd) looks better than Slicklasers. Has nothing to do with the laser, just the camera angle! Slicklaser's lasers were way brighter! I don't mind my laser looking good though....

Gene

Nice video.

Strange decision of the organisers though to put the lasers behind the crowd where they can't see them!!

I see they also left you competing with the bright LED screen as well, not good from your point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Nice video.

Strange decision of the organisers though to put the lasers behind the crowd where they can't see them!!

I see they also left you competing with the bright LED screen as well, not good from your point of view.
    Actually it was fine where I had my laser. I was doing graphics on the screen above and behind the DJ. If you look in the first video you can see what I mean.

Gene