Thread: Just posted an archive of The Laser Harp Pages

Default Just posted an archive of The Laser Harp Pages

For many years Manuel Schultz maintained The Laser Harp Pages. This site was a major influence on me, and offered some wonderful technical information on how a laser harp could be constructed.

In early in 2010 he decided to close the site. Later the same year he asked me if I would be interested in hosting the site content. I firmly believe that all the great information he collected should be preserved, so I very quickly agreed…

http://www.stephenhobley.com/blog/la...er-harp-pages/

It contains images, articles and interviews with Bernard Szajner, Yan Terrien et al.

Steve
    ---------------
    Steve's Website

Great info Steve. Thanks for taking on the hosting, it would have been a great shame if this information had been lost.

Regards

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by shobley View Post
    For many years Manuel Schultz maintained The Laser Harp Pages. This site was a major influence on me, and offered some wonderful technical information on how a laser harp could be constructed.

In early in 2010 he decided to close the site. Later the same year he asked me if I would be interested in hosting the site content. I firmly believe that all the great information he collected should be preserved, so I very quickly agreed…
    Thank you Steve for giving my pages a new home! I just have checked it out; great work!

Greetings to all laser harpists!

Manuel
    Last edited by Manuel Schulz; 07-05-2010 at 05:53. Reason: typo