Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sign up thread for Casey Stack's Laser Safey Seminar (Monday after SELEM 2010)

Thumbs up

Casey!!!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Talking

Casey did an incredible job of taking what seemed to be a daunting task and making it achievable. I can not thank him enough for everything. Even if he doesn't come back to do another seminar, it would be great for him to come and have some beer with us and talk lasers. What a great guy!

A quick reminder for those who tuned in for the Webex broadcast. I will be mailing your notes to you. I won't be able to do it until I get back home though. (I'm in Illinois now - business trip.)

Adam

Smile Great seminar

I would also like to thank every one who participated in this event.

Jim for hosting, I had never done anything like this before and the Webex stuff worked great.
    Adam for all the work getting this around,and thepeople involved in tests.
    All the people who were there live and asked great questions,I had a few questions but they were all asked by someone there..

Thanks to Casey for sharing his many years of expertise, I especially enjoyed the history in the beginning.
    One thing he repeated several times was COMMON SENSE. Years ago I went through a safety program in my apprenticeship program, the main idea was,accidents don't just happen, there is a cause for every accident. If you think about what you are doing ahead of time you will avoid most accidents.

Thanks again to everyone
    Bill
    Pangolin FB3
    DT40 PRO
    200mw 635nm LASERWAVE
    200mw 532nm CNI
    100mw 473nm CNI
    POLY 20 / GAS ARGON (SELEM BLUE)

LASERS MAKE ME GRIN

Talking

I just want to say thanks to Adam, and thanks to Casey!!!
    I know know what I need to do, and then just maybe it all the paperwork done!!!

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Thumbs up THANK YOU!!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to Casey and Adam It was very informitive and took away the reluctance of doing the paper work and made doing so alot easer!!!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

buffo,

Did we ever get the laser label images that Casey offered loaded anywhere?

Cheers, Ian

Smile

Hi Ian;

I don't remember that part... I'll have to check with Casey about it. Thanks for reminding me!

For those of you who did attend Casey's presentation, I have to say that you all would have really enjoyed the ILDA cruise as well. 5 days of rubbing elbows (and trading ideas) with laser industry folks! Talk about nerdvana! I should have some time this weekend to post more details about it.

But first, I've still got to mail out the copies of the slides to the folks that tuned in for the WebEx broadcast. I need mailing addresses though...

Adam

Adam,

I could have interpreted something wrong, but I thought he was going to try to get us some files to play with and be able to manipulate for our own builds.

Ian

Smile

I probably just missed that part. I was pretty tired that day, and I also had the chat window up, which was distracting at times.

I sent an e-mail to Casey asking about it, so we'll see what he says.

Adam