Thread: fb-3 needed in NC

Exclamation fb-3 needed in NC

We have a hardware issue and pangolin is currently working on this. The output from the FB3 is projecting the image slanted and it's called keystone N pan cushioning on the alinement. The test were tried with multiple projectors, workstations and FULL Auto displays the image perfect!

If anyone local to charlotte and by local 6-8 hour round trip;
    PLEASE CALL @ 336-247-3081.

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    We have a hardware issue and pangolin is currently working on this. The output from the FB3 is projecting the image slanted and it's called keystone N pan cushioning on the alinement. The test were tried with multiple projectors, workstations and FULL Auto displays the image perfect!

If anyone local to charlotte and by local 6-8 hour round trip;
    PLEASE CALL @ 336-247-3081.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Hey Jeff, a couple things come to mind that may be causing the problem. Full Auto is single ended output and the FB3, I'm pretty sure, is differential.

Let's start basics here, has the projector EVER worked with the FB3?

If not, do you have one of my ILDA breakout boards installed? If yes, turn on 1 and 2 on the switch block and that might solve the problem, for now.

What type of scanners do you have installed?

Default fixed thanks

THANKS EVER ONE my neg pins were tied everthing works easy fix with a DZ breakout board Bill Benner the man again hayden great help pango gets an a++++

thanks again jeff

Thumbs up

Always nice to see an issue get resovled in time.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thumbs up PL for the win

Wow - from crisis to resolution in an hour and 15 minutes... Damn, this place is amazing!

Glad to hear you got it going Jeff. Got a gig tonight?

Adam

glad you got it resolved, aside from the comments on PL, there was much discussion and back and forth on the telephone...

I have to say, in nearly 15 years of working at Pangolin, I have never seen Bill be wrong about something like this.

Due to its non-standard output, the Full Auto system tends tocause headaches just like this to several users that migrate to Pangolin.
    Ex-Keeper of the QM2000 boards.

yea what realy had me was it was doing it with quickshow and live quick and show rider
    so when i checked the pinout with ohm meter every thing was right just did not know they were tied together thanks again pango and every one else
    jeff