Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsflash !!!! Unsold pangolins qm.net's on ebay !!!!!!!

I was just reading your listing and i cant see where/if it says how quickly you expected the payment for the items.

Its been 3 days since the auction ended.

Scenario: Fella sets up one of those auto bidder thingy's and goes away on business/holiday.
    Comes home tomorrow and pays for the items.

Have I missed something?

Default Hmmm

Ok while appreciate the senario suggested, the elusive buyer won an item previous to this day in question, failed to pay, failed to respond to emails.
    Then 3 days later won all three pangolins again no money and no contact. Oh i thought he might be after a postage discount, clever move, so again nicely and very very politely i suggested this to him, but hey surprise no contact ! Then a gift from the heavens an email oh my stars and stripes at last, what a nice chap!
    But alas no, contents copied as reads for legal reasons !

"Delivey will be to Poland, Invoice will be on polish vat number[international]
    I will send you all details in next email "

No hello, thank you, sorry or kiss my ****, and best of all no contact since despite many efforts to contact him. Now call me cranky, but all i wanted was to sell these items fair and square at yes a fairly huge loss but hey who cares i should of been on a plane back to singapore monday away from all the, Hmmm yet again for legal i will stop myself there

Yours sincerely
    Mr having a very bad week

I understand your frustration, I have had to wait upto 2 weeks for payments.
    Opened disputes etc and then they pay up.

Welcome to Ebay eh!

who here got the basic? just need to know this is not bull-hit . i would like to have the intro he still has, but am scared to send funds. will paypal cover this if its not through ebay?

thanks jeff

Carl,

I think You should calm down a bit. When selling on eBay, immediate payment is not a must, unless You require this in eBay auction definition. If buyer need 48 or even more time to arrange for invoicing and payment it doesn't make him an unwelcome bidder.

That's why You're about to get into troubles if You sell his items to other party.
    AFAIK these are sold items, waiting for payment, not Yours.

This is why a quarantine is needed for filing a non-paying bidder, sending second chance offers, etc.

Patience is the way to go, he has got ZERO negative feedback.

Piotr.K
    Last edited by LesioQ; 07-09-2010 at 10:35. Reason: typo

Default I very dont think so!!!

Not a chance bud the only reason i had only one feedback in three years on ebay was because i got my fingers burnt the last time. This will never happen again, to old and my lifetime to short to deal with numptys. Think i would rather sit on a pineapple spikey side up than have another day of this. Still its the weekend the sun is out and i am off to the pub

PPS Now only one QM.net left

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    who here got the basic?
    I bought the basic QM and received a tracking number and LivePro license file by email. Paypal temporary blocks the money until the package has been received & feedback has been given. So I’m sure everything is going to be just fine.

Paypal temporary blocks the money until the package has been received & feedback has been given. So I’m sure everything is going to be just fine.

Eh?
    Whats that all about?
    As far as I know, you bid, you win, you pay.
    Wether you leave feedback 90 seconds or 90 days after, thats the deal.

Have I missed something in the PayPal terms?

PayPal blocks the money...mmmmm

Im confused (but I have had a few beers)

i do not think paypal but ebay does hold payment 21 days or confirmed with tracking
    my friend has to wait on his funds a lot you must have 100 +feedback i am checking on paypal rules with out ebay
    latter jeff

Paypal can sometimes put a hold on money if you are a new seller or have recently had negative feedback. Basically they will hold the money for 7 days after delivery is confirmed, or until positive feedback is given.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)