Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsflash !!!! Unsold pangolins qm.net's on ebay !!!!!!!

Angry Newsflash !!!! Unsold pangolins qm.net's on ebay !!!!!!!

IT SEEMS THAT AN EBAY MEMBER Kotton_oo IF YOU KNOW WHO HE IS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!!! HE HAS WRECKED THE EBAY AUCTION BY BIDDING ON ALL 3 QM.NETS AND THE LIVE PRO CD.

NONE OF THE UNITS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR !!!!
    ALL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS FROM 18.00HRS 8th JULY 2010

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BEFORE THIS TIME

Many thanks
    Carl

Make sure you block the wan#er from future bidding on your items Carl!

I am really quickly getting fed up with all the tossers on Ebay, I have had now't but trouble using it lately
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Default Hell yeah !!

Hello old chap, how's things with you ?
    Yes will be bringing the full extent of my wrath againt him, he has caused me nothing but
    **** ache !!!
    I have to say Singapore is the place to be, this just wouldn't happen there, no messing
    there, great culture ! Fortunately i am only back now to tie up loose ends and then i am of again

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post

I am really quickly getting fed up with all the tossers on Ebay
    Now you know why I HATE Ebay and refuse to sell on it - its full of Warwicks

Sorry you had such trouble Carl - I hope you get them sold and find out who the cnut is - If I had the mony I would buy one myself

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

ebay can be a pain and like jim said block him from bidding on your items again.

ive had a ebay business for over 5 years now so its not all bad
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Default Yee ha

Hi ya Rob, and all now watching this thread. Firstly a huge THANK YOU !!! for all of your support and help very much appreciated. Ebay has blocked this member and i have now passed details to my solicitor with regards to claiming against him for my now cancelled flight to Singapore and extended stay in the uk Grrr!!!
    Dont worry guys i will make it my lifes mission to find him if i have to
    All items will be going to second chance offers at 18.00hrs as had quite a few bids in the end, so hopefully this will be resolved soon, well hopefully before i run out of Nurofen !!!
    Last edited by carl40; 07-08-2010 at 03:50.

i bid on each and was bumped then blocked from bid in the last 10 seconds
    ebay does suck very bad i will send you a pm thanks jeff

Just file unpaid item claims and get your listing fees back. This happens all the time on eBay, it is not worth getting all pissed off about.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default whats up

ok seems a little funny here i was the 2nd high bidder on 2 of the auctions and no word yet from seller

Default Ebay issues

Hi all, quick note !
    Ebay and Paypal are bending me over royaly, I cannot offer second chance until 4 days
    from the auction have past, making it the 10th of July 2010

I have sold the QM.net Basic with live pro through PL,very very sorry to all who missed out on this one, i will put forward to ebay as to why i have had so many complaints that people could not bid in the last 20 seconds of the auction !! As you may or may not understand. It is on a first pay first get basis. I need to get back to singapore, so i need to rectify my wrecked auction as fast as i can.

I still have 2 QM.net intro's at the moment and one of those may already be on a promise
    subject to checking the emails that are coming through as i type.
    Once again i apologise profusely on behalf of myself and ebay for all the mess ups.
    Mr kotton_oo where are you now !!