Thread: drlava ILD SOS

Default drlava ILD SOS

Wow! this software finally allowed me to create a show from captured video. I couldn't be happier with the support that was given to me and also the software upgrade for a feature that no one but myself will will most likely use. Also just to let you know the bulk SVG load only (lol) allows 3276 frames to be loaded at once. My first project is 7000, but heck 2 passes is alot easier than 7000. Thanks so much for the feature add!
    Another request if you keep a running feature list would be to force basic 6 plus white true RGB colors. Anything in the scope range of red make true red, green true green, etc. I haven't an analog PJ only ttl so it gets confused on some of the non true captured colors.

Those wondering what I did is, I captured a basic pencil type video to an AVI, converted it to all the individual frames using adobe after effects, then vectorized it using vector magic, then used ILD SOS to cleanup and optimize all the frames to one ILD file so thrilled almost 100% there just need to sync audio.

Thanks again!

John
    leading in trailing technology

This thread is worthless without ...

Well... share some part of you efforts, so we can all see what you accomplished

I would love to see some of your work also.

Most of what I have grabbed is copyrighted so I won't be posting it. Sorry
    leading in trailing technology

Change the names to protect the innocent.