Thread: FS: 4 FlexMod N2's

Default FS: 4 FlexMod N2's

I recently found 4 FlexMod N2's in the storage room, if anyone wants.. $38 shipped each. Send me a PM and I'll send a GCO invoice.

!!! GONE !!!
    Last edited by drlava; 07-24-2010 at 18:46.

PM sent!

15 chars

Damn it, I was having lunch. I guess these are all gone. If you have any left can you let me know and I will take them off your hands.

Cheers
    Rich

Andrew, did you have djolek in touch? he was having customs issues and asked me several times to translate him your automated message... he was a bit puzzled as he never received any customs letter or invoice

I'm asking that because he bought 4 flexmods and they were returned back to you, and I know he is not at ease with asking in english and sorting things in another language

Quote Originally Posted by shrad View Post
    Andrew, did you have djolek in touch? he was having customs issues and asked me several times to translate him your automated message... he was a bit puzzled as he never received any customs letter or invoice

I'm asking that because he bought 4 flexmods and they were returned back to you, and I know he is not at ease with asking in english and sorting things in another language
    Yes, we have been in contact. The drivers were shipped to the address specified in his order, which turned out to be his work address. Apparently they had them sent back. After getting in touch with him, I re-sent them and he is checking with his work delivery dept. for arrival, I believe.