Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: ML520G72 638nm 500mw Diode Group Buy list

Until there is a better lens solution put mine on hold please.

Thanks

I am also backing out (except maybe for one to play with)

If the price is higher, and the build more complicated than what you can do with the current diodes, i dont see the point..

Br. Simon

I am still in for atleast one piece....maybe a concrete GB order needs to be posted as such, collected up, then the order placed and shipped to purchasing agents? If so, lets get one set up and I will sign up and send funds..
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

stupid question but since these were targeted specifically at projectors, why not wait till something integrates these? would probably be cheaper (a-la 445)

The topic is that a GB was posted from an interested party view...now we want diodes...and still have nothing. I can look at websites to window shop....I wanted diodes...in my hand not on the screen. Guess it is not going through. Other options are out there....maybe the way to go for decent red photons. Still no GB thread to actually get them....if they were around , say , $180 each...that would be a great price considering the work that needs to be done to have a useful outcome. Andy...any comments? Can we get hold of the agent and form a purchasing GB?
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

This diode GB thread has become diluted with stray comments about lenses and other stuff.
    Andy --- Please a status report on the red diodes only. Have you ordered them? When do they ship etc.
    HMike

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock Mike View Post
    This diode GB thread has become diluted with stray comments about lenses and other stuff.
    Andy --- Please a status report on the red diodes only. Have you ordered them? When do they ship etc.
    HMike
    Have you paid? I would not think he will order until there paid. I know I said I was in, just want to make sure i didn;t miss sending paypal.
    leading in trailing technology

@"Have you paid? I would not think he will order until there (they're) paid (for). "
    I have not received an invoice or PP address yet so, NO --- No $$ have been sent. I'm just trying to allocate my time.

HMike

I've sacrificed a number of small mammals over the last few days in the hope it may hurry this GB along. Doesn't seem to be working so far but I'll keep you posted.

--

Unless someone will do us a favor.....I think this GB is over. Anyone else up to bat here with this??