Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sell/ Trade list

Hold on to one of those pointers for me... If I sell some MFEs I should have the cash lol

Talking

You got it!!!
    4 left

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by blowfly View Post
    I'm looking for a couple things, a Pangolin FB3 and a hazer. Just wondering if someone at SELEM will have either of these for sale.

See ya all soon,
    Mike
    Does it have to be a hazer or will a smoke machine do? I have a Rocktronics smoke machine. It needs a remote (easily built). I'll bring if your interested.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Not sure if this is the best place for this. I have a very close friend, ex-girlfriend of mine when I was 16... that lives in Charlotte and recently finished massage school. She has a portable massage table and said would bring it to the event if there was enough intrest. I think she said $60 per massage when she came down last week, but I missed out due to scheduling. I plan to be first in line if she comes to SELEM.

Would anyone else attending be intrested? She did attend the first SELEM in 2007.
    No intrest huh?

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    No intrest huh?
    Does she guarantee happy ending?

Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    Does she guarantee happy ending?
    thank you for saying what I was thinking, I really wanted to post it, but I kept saying, no, no, be nice, dont do it...

Default Items for trade and sale

I am brining 10 green laser pointers, a bunch of aluminized old style mirrors on mounts, a laser controler and it's matching software. If any of you guys selling laser pointers that whant to set a competive price range, please e-mail me so we can work out a fair price range for resale of the pointers I don't whant to under cut any body so that they don't make any money. I buy them in large enough quantity that I sell mine at well below $50.00. I do not include batts or a storage case, Just the working green laser pointer, brand new never been used ! I just want to be fair to all invalved in the market place, I am coming to this event to make network contact friends, to have fun, and to learn all I can, Not to leave any body with bad feelings and or negetive judgements about me and my company.
    I have learned In the past that under cutting dose piss others off ! I know it's a dog eat dog world if greed plays a roll.

Emory

E-mail me at: GODSLIGHTSHOWS@gmail.com
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by emory View Post
    I am brining 10 green laser pointers, a bunch of aluminized old style mirrors on mounts, a laser controler and it's matching software. If any of you guys selling laser pointers that whant to set a competive price range, please e-mail me so we can work out a fair price range for resale of the pointers I don't whant to under cut any body so that they don't make any money. I buy them in large enough quantity that I sell mine at well below $50.00. I do not include batts or a storage case, Just the working green laser pointer, brand new never been used ! I just want to be fair to all invalved in the market place, I am coming to this event to make network contact friends, to have fun, and to learn all I can, Not to leave any body with bad feelings and or negetive judgements about me and my company.
    I have learned In the past that under cutting dose piss others off ! I know it's a dog eat dog world if greed plays a roll.

Emory

E-mail me at: GODSLIGHTSHOWS@gmail.com
    What's the power of the pointers you'll have at the swap meet?
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Smile

Hey Emory;

The pointers that Matt is selling are priced slightly higher because they have a built-in grating effect on the front that produces a starfield effect. I don't think the units he'll be selling will in any way compete with what you're talking about bringing. Truthfully, $50 would be rather steep for a green laser pointer were it not for this very cool "starfield" grating effect. So if you're selling your units (which, presumably, do not have the grating effects) for less, then I don't see any problem with that.

Aaron;

Speaking purely for myself, I can't say that I'm all that interested in a massage. Maybe others would be, but I'm not...

Adam

Lightbulb

The pointers I have have a box and batts with them. Im not trying to scalp anyone. Sorry if it came across that way.
    Also, what power are the pointers, I might like one Never have too many pointers!!

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt