Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sell/ Trade list

Quote Originally Posted by emory View Post
    Imirrors on mounts, a laser controler and it's matching software.
    what kind of mounts? what controller-software?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Does it have to be a hazer or will a smoke machine do? I have a Rocktronics smoke machine. It needs a remote (easily built). I'll bring if your interested.
    Yep I need a hazer, I already own a fog machine. Thanks though.

Mike

Default Laser pointers GRN

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    What's the power of the pointers you'll have at the swap meet?
    Hi Stuka,
    They are the legal limit for laser pointers alowable for sale in the U.S. 5mw.
    I have made a GRN 150 MW laser by placeing the diode and P.C.B. in a laser pointer housing, it whent through AAA's batts so fast that I had to put a permenat power supply to the unit attached to a C battery case (Need to go D's), It was less than $60.00 to build this, But it is not a laser pointer by any Legal terms.
    EMORY
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Red face Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by djmatt View Post
    The pointers I have have a box and batts with them. Im not trying to scalp anyone. Sorry if it came across that way.
    Also, what power are the pointers, I might like one Never have too many pointers!!

DJ Matt
    I deeply aplogize to you, I did not mean for my post to reflect that you were scalpping, I think $50.00 is a good fair price for all that you are providing with your product! My laser pointers are a bare bone product. They are as follows :GRN 5 mw laser pointer whitch dose not include batts, case or anything else, I do guarentee that they work and they are new. My post was to make sure I was in the same playing field as every body else selling laser pointers, It was not ment to get any body to drop thier prices, I was looking for a fair price range to sell mine at that would not hurt any bodys oppertunitys, please forgive me !

Thanks for your reply,
    Emory

Default Mirror mounts, controler-software

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    what kind of mounts? what controller-software?
    Hi flecom,
    The laser controler and software came with the RGV laser 500mw projector I had bought, I had all ready bought a Pangolin controler-software from C.T. LASERS so I do not want the other. It is new and tested and is upgradeable for memory, the software is take off of mamba called Mambe. It cost me $150 pluss shipping I am selling it for $75.00 but this price is not set in stone. I recomend you Get a hold of Marc at C.T. LASERS if you are looking for a great Laser controler system, Pangolin is the only way to go ! The laser controler I have for sale works, looks like and operates just like Mamba. Needs a memory upgrade to save shows. As for the mirrors and mounts, They are rescued from store product laser scaning systems, they are thick and surface aluminized mirrors and the mounts are on most of them are fixed, the mirrors are siliconed to the mounts and can be removed from their mounts, they are fairly large compaird to whats avalible in todays market. Some of the mirrors are on mounts that are adjustable, I will be selling them in a asortment packs of $3.50 for 5, $5.00 for 10, or as selected singles At $1.00 ea. Can be used for bounce mirrors, Holography, ect,ect.
    Thanks for your reply,
    Emory

I have a pangolin system

Default Mirrors for sale

Attachment 18536Attachment 18528Attachment 18529Attachment 18530Attachment 18531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test  pc camrea gigaware 017.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	3.53 MB 
ID:	18532Attachment 18533Attachment 18534Attachment 18535Attachment 18527 These are the mirrors I will be selling at the SELEM event.$3.50 for a kit of 5 assorted, $5.00 for a kit of 10 assorted. or $1.00 each you select.
    Any shipping orders, you absorb the shipping costs. payments can be sent via PayPal account krivas@extremezone.com I ship U.S.P.S. unless other arrangements are made in advance.

Default I knew that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I have a pangolin system
    I had figured that you did have a Pangolin system but didn't want to ASS.U.ME. any thing. GREAT SYSTEM, AIN'T IT?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by emory View Post
    I deeply aplogize to you, I did not mean for my post to reflect that you were scalpping, I think $50.00 is a good fair price for all that you are providing with your product! My laser pointers are a bare bone product. They are as follows :GRN 5 mw laser pointer whitch dose not include batts, case or anything else, I do guarentee that they work and they are new. My post was to make sure I was in the same playing field as every body else selling laser pointers, It was not ment to get any body to drop thier prices, I was looking for a fair price range to sell mine at that would not hurt any bodys oppertunitys, please forgive me !

Thanks for your reply,
    Emory
    No harm done! Its all good!
    Hmm. Im might have to get one

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Default anything AixiZ

FEELER---I can pick up anything needed that AixiZ has in stock. I already have some blank modules and a few of the New full-threaded metal body AR Glass 400-450nm Lenses, but if there will more wanted(@10$) than I have I will need to pick up some more.

I need a few days lead time to get with Dr Chuck so plz let me know ASAP.--store is AixiZ.com- you can also see what else they usually have on hand on thier ebay site-At the min. you will save the shipping costs. I get my AixiZ orders in person, the 'store' is less than an hour from me.

btw anyone from PL wanting to order from AixiZ is asked to go to the store rather than ebay.

hak unofficial(and unpaid) aixiz rep