Thread: help with clamping Neo-Laser NLP1500LDRGB

Question help with clamping Neo-Laser NLP1500LDRGB

hi i have a Neo-Laser NLP1500LDRGB and i would appreciate if someone could help i need to hang it off some trussing but i can't figure out what clamps it uses to hang it ie. g clamp it has to holes about 4 inches apart so is there a special clamp for it i have tried to get hold of neo laser but they haven't got back to me also if it does need a special clamp does anyone know where to get some from and also if it does use a universal clamp can anyone suggest anything many thanks

Bumble
    I know you are in the UK from your other post but where in the UK - fill in your location on your profile
    in the meantime do you have any pics of what you have preferably with some idea of the dimensions - something will be possible I'm sure
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I think you have the same type setup as mine. Take 2 S style clamps. Bolt them up at the ends so the S clamps are oposite of each other. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Bumble
    I know you are in the UK from your other post but where in the UK - fill in your location on your profile
    in the meantime do you have any pics of what you have preferably with some idea of the dimensions - something will be possible I'm sure
    Rob
    hi thanks for previous response the holes are 4 inches apart and the image is attached
    the laser has 2 holes either side on the stand Professional Series Catalogue.pdf - Adobe Reader.bmp

Quote Originally Posted by jamesx1234 View Post
    I think you have the same type setup as mine. Take 2 S style clamps. Bolt them up at the ends so the S clamps are oposite of each other. Hope this helps.
    hello thanks for previous response just a couple of things firstly i was wondering where you can get s clamps from i have looked around but can't seem to find any also here is a picture attached named pro series catalogue could you please have a look and tell me if the laser is the same as yours and last but not least is a s clamp the same as a g clamp and would a g clamp work as]martin seem to do quite a heavy duty one many thanks

[ATTACH]18407[/ATTACH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Professional Series Catalogue.pdf - Adobe Reader.bmp