Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My setup to combine 4 diodes.

holy $%^& dude thats awesome!

Exclamation

Fire it up and give us some beam shots!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I,m waiting for hobbybob. He is on vacation and he was interested in buying a prototype.
    I will give him the first opertunity to buy one because of the support he is has given me.
    He knows development cost money and he never complaint about prices from stuff that i sold him. He knows that i,m investing that to develop my own modules.

If he is interested i will help him to finish it. I will use his fundings to develop the Final one. I will post some pictures on PL when its ready. Hopefully if hobbybob or someone else buy,s it it will be turned into a 4 watt blue. I have the baseplate ready that includes a table for mounting a prism pair

Hi all,

just a quick note from Germany.
    Thanks for the trust you put in me Edison, surely i am interested.
    Want to build a dual blue and a quad red (anyone got some spare LPC-815 sleds ???)
    All my reds are in Aixiz modules....

Will make a post with some nice stuff i did during my holiday with my RGB which i brought with me ;-)
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

@Edison
    Hey that looks promising, good work!

I stumbled across this thread looking for info’s for combining 815ers. What is your current footprint? I’m going to have to keep an eye on this one.

Thanks solarfire. The setup you see in the picture is not the final. I have 2 quad setups and 2 dual setups for sale. The height of the collimators are adjustable and so stacking the beams is easy. The setups are made for m9 x0.5 thread so to fit in lenses like aixiz is possible but i prefer the ones with the shorter FL.
    Also you see there is progress in the development. The mounts are a good example. The first was adjustable with a rubber gasket that is the angle point of the mount. The second mount is adjustable but horizontal and vertical is separate. However the vertical adjustment in the second mount still uses the pivoting point at the back of the mount but it,s now included in the mount. To keep the progress going i developed a new module. I will bring the drawing this monday to the metalshop
    Last edited by edison; 08-12-2010 at 08:29.