Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    The most hilarious part of this is the fact that you refuse to admit even the tiniest responsibility for your treatment at LPF. You even sent a message to admin entitled "fuck you".. you'd get a permaban from me too if that's how you wanted to play. Don't act like the issues you've had there were completely because of the so-called "unethical" administration. That's just bullshit plain and simple.

LPF is rife with issues.. no doubt there. But dude, so are you my friend.. this isn't as simple as "I got fucked around on LPF".. you brought most of it on yourself. You were given multiple chances, and each time you went off the deep end.. but none of that is your fault right? LOL!! That's rich.. they've got meds for that shit, bro.

I'm done with this thread. I was hoping maybe we could keep the LPF drama on LPF (or at least not here) but I see that that idea (along with reason) is lost on you Bob.

Seriously.. some people can't see past the end of their own noses. Everybody is out to get THEM..
    Blah, blah, blah.... Yeah it's MY fault. I can hear them sucking the chrome off each other because of my absence all the way from here! Why is it then that the only problem I've had with more than a handfull of forums is with THAT crew? Yeah, I'm politically incorrect and opinionated. So what? Don't read the thread. Don't read my posts.

Still doesn't change the facts about their advertising Wicked Lasers, which was my point here until you derailed it to be about me. The thread WAS about WL's shoddy practices and I named their supporter in it. My opinion about LPF was not new to you, but you still felt compelled to drag my shit with them to this thread. So yeah, maybe I got a beef with them. YOU think YOU're any better at letting things go than ME??? How about YOU take a page from the Daguin playbook and stick YOUR head in the sand? Just be sure to wear sturdy pants and a locking belt if you're going to do it at "Skywalker Ranch"!

I derailed the thread? Dude, you're delusional. Allow me to quote where YOU brought them into this thread in post #9:
    Quote Originally Posted by robert hess View Post
    And of course, LPF is a full supporter of Wicked Lasers by advertising their products.
    This thread was intended to be about WL, you're right.. but for you it's always been about LPF. Let's keep to reality here. The whole reason I even posted here at all is because you had to bring that drama here. But whatever.. I'm done giving a shit.

Bob, good luck with your issues. You can post your delusions about how all your problems are someone else's fault to your hearts content. Every sane person here knows how denial works..

And for the record, I know a bit about your position, being opinionated and outspoken myself. I'm aware of my flaws and the limitations they might impose. It really helps to keep an eye on reality.. keeps one grounded. But even I can move on.
    Last edited by ElektroFreak; 07-27-2010 at 20:20.

I think we all need a group hug

OK, I've made my point. I just read the thread from April 2009 when Laserman523 was banned from LPF like me. Same cast of characters then. Electrofreak too. The fact that the admin there has kept it going all this time just illustrates the validity of my point, and absolutely justifies my famous PM to the computer peckin' asshole. I rest my case here.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Default Its here.

Its here, the III, no corrective optics, in fact, in a posted picture, you can see that it looks like a single element lens, as you can see the diode can. The thing emits a stripe.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Here is a pic of the beam profile at about 25 feet as described
    by the buyer that posted it...

Attachment 18451

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

bob, this is c0ldshadow the admin of LPF

everyone that knows me probably knows i am incredibly laid back and very liberal. sometimes i am so laid back i give people 2nd or 3rd chances when they probably should have been banned. i rarely get upset. were you surprised you got banned for randomly sending me a private message that said f you as the subject of the message? who wouldn't have banned you for this? as a human being what did i ever do so wrong to you?

bob, i must admit, in my life as a forum admin, i have never once seen so much drama caused by a single person other than you and it wasted at least 2 days of my life dealing with it.

people on lpf are free to talk about whatever companies they want, positive or negative. a banner ad is a banner ad; and buyers should always be aware in general when doing any purchase online or offline. any intelligent user should do their homework first before buying something (in general). because LPF is neutral all companies have the right to be considered for an ad. if i knew for a fact that a company was doing something blatantly evil like selling drugs, supporting terrorism, or doing hateful/bad things, i wouldn't let them advertise. but i dont think this was the case. i would need evidence to think otherwise

i hope some day we can all laugh about this b/c it is honestly quite petty in the big picture of life. if i knew u in person, bob, i don't think you would have sent me that PM.

i go in peace and wish u all the best, including bobh, everyone, lets just move on, the world is too small for this petty stuff.. and there are bigger problems in the world like wars, hatred, racism, etc

peace
    -ave
    -=[ C0ldShaDoW ]=-

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldshadow View Post
    bob, this is c0ldshadow the admin of LPF

everyone that knows me probably knows i am incredibly laid back and very liberal. sometimes i am so laid back i give people 2nd or 3rd chances when they probably should have been banned. i rarely get upset. were you surprised you got banned for randomly sending me a private message that said f you as the subject of the message? who wouldn't have banned you for this? as a human being what did i ever do so wrong to you?

bob, i must admit, in my life as a forum admin, i have never once seen so much drama caused by a single person other than you and it wasted at least 2 days of my life dealing with it.

people on lpf are free to talk about whatever companies they want, positive or negative. a banner ad is a banner ad; and buyers should always be aware in general when doing any purchase online or offline. any intelligent user should do their homework first before buying something (in general). because LPF is neutral all companies have the right to be considered for an ad. if i knew for a fact that a company was doing something blatantly evil like selling drugs, supporting terrorism, or doing hateful/bad things, i wouldn't let them advertise. but i dont think this was the case. i would need evidence to think otherwise

i hope some day we can all laugh about this b/c it is honestly quite petty in the big picture of life. if i knew u in person, bob, i don't think you would have sent me that PM.

i go in peace and wish u all the best, including bobh, everyone, lets just move on, the world is too small for this petty stuff.. and there are bigger problems in the world like wars, hatred, racism, etc

peace
    -ave
    -=[ C0ldShaDoW ]=-
    I am a mod on a large forum (about 11x more members than LPF) and I would like to think we are pretty lienient on people there... but a "f you" pm would have been a one-way trip to perma-ban no matter who it is... and the kind of behavior displayed would probably have lead to several 30-day bans and eventually to a permanent ban...

not sure why there has to be so much drama in such a small community?
    Last edited by flecom; 07-28-2010 at 20:19.

hey flecom thx for the reply

i don't know why there is so much drama in general... this is the way i have always looked at things... there are people that cause problems, and people that are passive and laid back... in general --in the world. i want to be remembered as someone that was laid back, easy to get along with, peaceful, etc.

online w/ drama the trick is not to get offended on the internet (interfended a term coined by me lol). i refuse to let particles on a computer screen offend me. however with the situation with bob it just kept going and going endlessly. i am somewhat embarrassed i got offended on the internetz for the first time in my entire life (bobs PM)

overall drama is way down on lpf which i am happy about for everyone. the moderators have helped drastically in this regard i believe

if u dont mind me asking what is ur website? i would like to check it out=)

this c0ld is going into the shadows for now.. about to install windows 7 (getting rid of vista)

peace
    -ave