Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic

win 7 is definitely an upgrade!

I am a mod here

http://hardforum.com/member.php?u=21475
    http://hardforum.com/showgroups.php

Members: 136,980

I also started genmay.com but due to a lot of drama (you think you had drama?! na trust me I had drama) I sold it and have been much happier since

check out my awesome UID tho lol

http://www.genmay.com/member.php?u=3
    Last edited by flecom; 07-28-2010 at 21:43.

There are some threads starting to pop up with more and more pictures of this infamous laser, (try http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/wi...ase-53572.html although I am not sure how long it takes for it to be overrun like the last few were)

The beam has the 'racetrack' pattern that is due to poor tolerances on the lens polishing (or complete lack of polishing as it may be), just like the lens in the casio projector. I have yet to see find someone with an actual divergence number, but I strongly suspect it will match exactly with that of the casio lens.

HA! FAIL!

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...1&d=1280317490

I can't believe it took them this long to make a total flop.

can't say I'm surprised...

I foresee tons of these on ebay from people thinking they were buying a "light saber"

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldshadow View Post
    bob, this is c0ldshadow the admin of LPF

everyone that knows me probably knows i am incredibly laid back and very liberal. sometimes i am so laid back i give people 2nd or 3rd chances when they probably should have been banned. i rarely get upset. were you surprised you got banned for randomly sending me a private message that said f you as the subject of the message? who wouldn't have banned you for this? as a human being what did i ever do so wrong to you?

bob, i must admit, in my life as a forum admin, i have never once seen so much drama caused by a single person other than you and it wasted at least 2 days of my life dealing with it.

people on lpf are free to talk about whatever companies they want, positive or negative. a banner ad is a banner ad; and buyers should always be aware in general when doing any purchase online or offline. any intelligent user should do their homework first before buying something (in general). because LPF is neutral all companies have the right to be considered for an ad. if i knew for a fact that a company was doing something blatantly evil like selling drugs, supporting terrorism, or doing hateful/bad things, i wouldn't let them advertise. but i dont think this was the case. i would need evidence to think otherwise

i hope some day we can all laugh about this b/c it is honestly quite petty in the big picture of life. if i knew u in person, bob, i don't think you would have sent me that PM.

i go in peace and wish u all the best, including bobh, everyone, lets just move on, the world is too small for this petty stuff.. and there are bigger problems in the world like wars, hatred, racism, etc

peace
    -ave
    -=[ C0ldShaDoW ]=-
    Nice liberal words from the one guy who allowed all the baiting and kangaroo courts to drive innocent newcomers off. You think my PM to you was out of the blue?!? You allowed blatant misuse of the rep system against me (after promising a "zero tolerance" for that), and when I joined a thread discussing problems with the rep system you slammed the door in my face for a second time. No warning, no comment, no moderation, just slammed in my face.

Ever since the failed attempt to ban me with a poll in February, I've had that same group out to get me, apparently with your full support. Everyone says I can't "let it go". Read the posts of Eidetic. You're telling me that all of that group of 5-10 "let it go"? They certainly haven't. You certainly haven't.

Go back and read the posts of Eidetic and you tell me what was said that deserved banning for two weeks. THAT's what pissed me off, and why you deserved every word of my famous PM. I challenge ANYONE to go to LPF and justify the banning of Eidetic based on the words of Eidetic, my personality in the "fresh start" you PROMISED would be free of harassment. "Zero tolerance".

You speak of wanting talk of "lasers, only lasers", but the vast majority of visits to your site are in the "Other" section. How many of the 10K+ posts of Daguin are "laser related"? Or the 7K+ of Lasersbee? TJ? I had maybe 100 posts at best. Who are the drama queens of LPF? Your focus on post count and the rep system encourage the drama. Your passive aggressive way of dealing with dissent encourages drama. All ANY of the "moderators" had to do was close the thread or make a simple post. Yet I'm responsible for all the drama there. Yeah, right.

You won't address these issues here. This isn't the place for it. There IS no place for it because you refuse to allow rational discussion about sensitive issues on your site. All you apparently know how to do is ban people, then bat your pretty eyes and say "peace". Takes more than that. It takes INTEGRITY. Look that word up.

You want peace with me? Unban Eidetic for the principle of it. I have no interest in posting anything there any more. Just like I didn't from the day I first saw it a few years ago to the beginning of this year, when I only posted in my search for old lasers. You should unban Eidetic because it was wrong to ban him, and you should stop advertising Wicked Lasers because they are stealing people's money. And you should remove the sophomoric, idiotic, unnecessary, abuse-riddeled "rep" system that gives power to cliques of drama queen trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldshadow View Post
    however with the situation with bob it just kept going and going endlessly. i am somewhat embarrassed i got offended on the internetz for the first time in my entire life (bobs PM)

peace
    -ave
    Again, go back and get the posts from Eidetic that justifies your statement above. I NEVER went into the threads of my enemies there with snide little comments. I NEVER sent them PMs. Even in the thread about the rep system, I stayed respectful and on topic. Getting banned from that thread was 100% unanticipated, unjust, unnecessary, and wrong. THAT's where my PM to you came from. You deserved it. Welcome to the world of ramifications for your actions.

One final point. Look at the views number for this thread. Drama draws views. Drama results in big post counts. It's all wheel spinning, watched by rubber-neckers. It doesn't happen here as much because this crowd is serious about DOING something with lasers beyond simply turning them on. Drama's the essence of LPF because that crowd has nothing to do with the lasers they have, so nothing serious to discuss regarding them. C'mon, how difficult IS it to assemble parts into a flashlight case? Drama draws viewers and viewers makes money for YOU. THAT's why you do nothing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by robert hess View Post
    One final point. Look at the views number for this thread. Drama draws views. Drama results in big post counts. It's all wheel spinning, watched by rubber-neckers. It doesn't happen here as much because this crowd is serious about DOING something with lasers beyond simply turning them on. Drama's the essence of LPF because that crowd has nothing to do with the lasers they have, so nothing serious to discuss regarding them. C'mon, how difficult IS it to assemble parts into a flashlight case? Drama draws viewers and viewers makes money for YOU. THAT's why you do nothing to stop it.
    then why go there?

also its his forum he can do whatever he wants to on there weather you like it or not... and if you don't, leave, thats the beauty of the internet, the next place is just a click away

you cant let people flame-bait you... fuck man, I joined *the forum* a few days ago and already I had someone jumping down my throat over something I posted while trying to be helpful to another member... you know what I did? nothing, because when you argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

remember

Last edited by flecom; 07-29-2010 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    then why go there?

also its his forum he can do whatever he wants to on there weather you like it or not... and if you don't, leave, thats the beauty of the internet, the next place is just a click away

you cant let people flame-bait you... fuck man, I joined *the forum* a few days ago and already I had a douche jumping down my throat over something I posted while trying to be helpful to another member... you know what I did? nothing, because when you argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I completely agree.....

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    if you had a website or forum would you accept banner ads from NAMBLA...where are the fucking ethics these days. Not attacking you personally...its the statement which is in question.
    I was going to use the same exact example.
    - instinct