Thread: 532nM DPSS laser Average 280mW

Default 532nM DPSS laser Average 280mW

I have a 250min / 300max MW 532 nM module and power supply for sale. It has TTL input type "M" connector. Manufacture by A-L-S DPSS in California. Serial # C532-300-06-05005. Has key interlock, beam shutter,TEC cooling,Class3B rating. Power output measured at 282 mW after 5 minute warm up time with Liconex meter. Not overdriven....as is from factory. Too many lasers,not enough projectors. Nice unit but a little over powered for 100mW of 635nM mixing. Will kill off the blue laser I have my sights on. Will ship State side for 675(amount I paid for it}. Has around 4 or 5 hours of run time. MTTF is @ 5000 hours. Can do transaction via Pay-pal for security on both parties. Will e-mail pics to all interested.
    Thanks and regards,
    Mech Eng3
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I hate to post and then put this up but the unit has sold this morning. Thank you for your intrest . If I find any other strays in the lab I will post.
    Regards,
    MechEng3
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

30 minute sale, not bad