Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New mix for download

I like it a lot...

would you be willing to make a Tiesto/Van buuren set? like 45~ mins?

I have been trying to get a DJ friend of mine to make me one for a show but he keeps dragging ass

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I like it a lot...

would you be willing to make a Tiesto/Van buuren set? like 45~ mins?

I have been trying to get a DJ friend of mine to make me one for a show but he keeps dragging ass
    Try this one its from last year when we lost a friend who loved that stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zin1mv2wbji/A Tribute To Dave.mp3
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

San Diego California in the United States

Default impressive

wow very impressive, you should put it on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Try this one its from last year when we lost a friend who loved that stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zin1mv2wbji/A Tribute To Dave.mp3
    any chance you could get it in something better than MP3? I could give you an FTP to send it to... lmk

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post

I have been searching for the P E R F E C T laser opening tune... but have still not find any
    Maybe you know any, or maybe can mix an

What I`m looking for is a track that open slooooowly with some nice 20hZ effects..
    And slowly build up into something awesome (combine with laser it would be a WOW effect) !!
    Then the slowly WOW-music-combine-with-laser mixes into a well know famous tune and fade out with a breathtaking moment that EVERY age would love ? do you have that :-)

Some suggestions:

Classics:

Armin Van Burren "Communication Part 3" (Coldware Cold Remix) 8 mins 17 secs version - Mix in at 2 mins 30 secs as thats a slow base sction.

Famous remix tune that starts slow and then kicks right off, always brings the house down.

System F - Out of the Blue 2010 (Original Violin Edit) - not got the 20hz stuff but if you mix in before violins then its awesome. Starts off slow with classical style violins then kicks off into one of the most famous upbeat trance tracks.

Galen Behr vs. Hydroid-Carabella (Galen Behr vs. Orjan Nilsen Remix) - slow start not big on bass but again kicks off into a very upbeat trance tune that should give scope for some major laser effects

Recent:

Marcel Woods - Tommorrow (Dub Mix) - again not got the 20hz but starts slow then kicks off into a big sound

Paul Webster-Time (Sean Tyas Remix) - More recent tune and a bit Dj'ed out but still a great tune that starts slow with a bassy into. Some great vocals but may need a bit more imagination on the main section for laser effects as doesn't immediately jump anything out at you.

Sophie Sugar-Call Of Tomorrow (John O Callaghan Remix) - throwing this in as one of my favs. Not a bassy start although slow. However, main tune is about as upbeat as it gets. Plenty of scope for effects.

All my tunes are from djdownload.com so if you're looking to match a version, thats a good place to start. All 320kbs DRM free.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    any chance you could get it in something better than MP3? I could give you an FTP to send it to... lmk
    I just checked and I don't have the raw pwm file any more, I had a bit of a cul a few months ago.

That mp3 is 192 @ 44.1 so should sound pretty good (good enough to hear which records I didn't clean properly before the mix ).
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Whitelight : Thank you so much for all the tips
    Will download every one and check them out !!

king4: I dont want you to use so much time making a track only for me !!
    As I dont know how much work it would be anyway

My idea was a track that is 5-7 minutes maybe !
    Maybe the first 2 minutes is an intro with some rumbling (voice effects??) and slowly the track build up..
    And then maybe you can hear the actual song starting in the background .

Well it`s pretty hard to explain it better

My goal is: the ppl on the dance floor suddenly notice there is no music, but only some heavy bass effects that is growing up... then some killer voice effects that will make the lasers start slowly to build up paralell with the music..
    And when the crowd hear that "famous" tune they want to hear, theyr feet start to move haha

Well I have had this idea in my head since I was like 8 years old maybe :P
    I think the most important thing on a club is that Music + Lights + Lasers and other effects work together perfectly synced !!!

I like boogie pimps with somebody to love..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nliw7oAeulU

not the best remix, but I like that the actually song dont start until 1:30 .

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    Whitelight : Thank you so much for all the tips
    Will download every one and check them out !!
    Don't go to that expense until you're sure you like them. There are soundbite previews on DJ downlaod, but I' have some spare time so I'll put you up some youtube versions as well with timings if you give me around 20 mins.

EDIT: DONE VIDEOS UP!
    Last edited by White-Light; 07-26-2010 at 15:46. Reason: Videos Added

Armin Van Burren "Communication Part 3" (Coldware Cold Remix)

My suggested intro start point is 2 mins 20 secs.

System F - Out of the Blue 2010 (Original Violin Edit)

Suggest you might want to start at the violin part - 3 mins 10 secs. Don't be fooled by this changes entirely into an out and out trance track at 4 mins 40 which is why Ferry Corsten did it!

Galen Behr vs. Hydroid-Carabella (Galen Behr vs. Orjan Nilsen Remix)

Marcel Woods - Tommorrow (Dub Mix)

Starts to kick off properly around 4 mins 29 secs. Big tune.

Paul Webster-Time (Sean Tyas Remix)

Everyone loves this if a bit played out now:

Sophie Sugar-Call Of Tomorrow (John O Callaghan Remix)

One of my favs: