Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New mix for download

Quote Originally Posted by king4quarter View Post
    Thats a nice track....but ill carry on with my idea....if I open my mouth so wide on the forums.....at least I'll try to put my money were my mouth is ;p

Heh :-) that is impressive !
    Love to hear some more tracks from you .

Damn shame I cant find the ILDA intro, but that was a Award winning laser show.
    So it would have been pretty bad to compared the 1st in the world haha

But it`s best to set high goals... right.. ? :-)

Well my mouth is no smaller than yours, so I guess I better start making some nice laser shows soon..
    But yes, work take up most of the time

So you dont have to stress about this :-)

Cheers and thanx

Flawless

Absolute perfect work you have done there !
    An intro with many nice effects and deep sounds.... Like it...

The track is perfect, well known by young and older ppl great...
    Now I need to work my way from 0-8 minutes of show... will take more than 1 day haha

Thanx for this great into, that will give me something to work with !!

Btw, your work sounded like mine, I unloads and loads pallets of fruits into trucks every day ;-)

Cheers

Try these

Adam Nickey - Callista (Stoneface And Terminal Remix) 2:50 breakdown, then building up to around 3:45.

Plastic Angel - Try Walking In My World (Daniel Kandi Rising Mix)

Evbointh - One Wish (Daniel Kandi And Mark Andrez Remix)

Cheers
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    Like it
    I have been searching for the P E R F E C T laser opening tune... but have still not find any Maybe you know any, or maybe can mix an
    What I`m looking for is a track that open slooooowly with some nice 20hZ effects..
    And slowly build up into something awesome (combine with laser it would be a WOW effect) !!

I suggest Mannheim Steamroller, Fresh Aire III - Toccata.
    http://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Aire-III.../dp/B00004WFMP
    It opens with a morse code sounding square wave dit dah and layers on and on into digital-symphonic jazzy sounds. Most of the Fresh Aire albums (there are at least 7) would make good shows, and his Christmas music got massive exposure.
    -Dan Barlow

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Try this one its from last year when we lost a friend who loved that stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zin1mv2wbji/A Tribute To Dave.mp3
    can I use this to make a show? if so any way you could get it in better quality? (higher bitrate mp3? FLAC?)

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    can I use this to make a show? if so any way you could get it in better quality? (higher bitrate mp3? FLAC?)
    You are quite welcome to use the mix, it should be @ 192kbs; better than CD quality.

I checked my recording/editing PC and I no longer have the raw PCM file, but I might have a 320kbs mp3 on my media server, I'll check tonight.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You are quite welcome to use the mix, it should be @ 192kbs; better than CD quality.

I checked my recording/editing PC and I no longer have the raw PCM file, but I might have a 320kbs mp3 on my media server, I'll check tonight.
    errr... a standard redbook cd is 16bit 44.1khz @ 1411.2 kbit/s so no not better than cd quality

sent you a pm
    Last edited by flecom; 08-08-2010 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by king4quarter View Post
    I actually also thought that once you hit between 160-192kb/s bitrate for mp3,any higher and you can't really notice it anyway unless you running studio quality A class amps and speakers.(But mp3's are still compressed anyway)

CDA format when ripped from a cd is actually the WAVE format equivalent.My newest track that just got a record label on it was converted to 32bit wave with 512point sync and the end result is a track thats 181mb big.(The same program I use can convert mp3 into 460kbits/s aswell)

Peace,Respect
    Yeah but the wave data is written to the disc as PCM by the A/D, then converted back to wave by the D/A on playback

The only losses encured by ripping at 192kbs are over 18khz, 320kbs loses stuff over 20khz, so its pretty academic really (unless you're a bat with very good tweeters

It all sounds crap to me, sound is analogue, turning it into ones and zeros then back to analogue always adds its own colour, I prefer the analogue warmth even with its inherent backgound noise.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.