Thread: Wanted: 30x Microscope Objective

Default Wanted: 30x Microscope Objective

Hi does anyone have a 30x microscope objective laying around that they want to part with?

It *has* to be a 30x. I have plently of 20x and 40x, but this is for a specific job and only 30x will do

Must be in excellent condition and a reasonable price.

Thanks

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hope no-one minds, but I thought i'd just pop this thread back to the top, just in case anyone who has a 30x objective missed it first time around

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Thanks Ben. Yeah, I saw those, but not exactly what I was looking for.

Not to worry, something will turn up eventually. In the meantime I'm going to try Dave Battin's suggestion of popping a low power negative lens after the pinhole.

Cheers

Jem