Thread: Two needed to share suite @ holiday inn

Default THIRD(or-Fourth)PERSON NEEDED TO SHARE SUITE

DocJohn and I are need of one(or moar) attendees to go in on a suite for Fri/Sat AND Sun. PM John or me ASAP--the rooms are going but some are still available- We HAVE upgradeD a first floor suite at $99 per nite.With three in a suite this is a better deal than two splitting a (two- bed) room btw--a max of five can stay there for 99$ per nite. we only need one more but will entertain the idea of four in the suite.(w/ 4 =25$ a nite!!)

If you go in with us(before tax) your share will be $100(3 persons) or $75(4persons) for the wekend-You can check in anytime after noon fri and the suite is ours til 1PM Monday.

--I am attending the Casey Stack seminar on Monday and leaving right after.- I will be riding w/ 'MrWilling'(Austin) .

The rooms there are going but still available atm - a suite is cheaper that a reg room----99$ a nite and they are good for party of 5 max. PM me or Doc asap- so we can add you to our suite. If you know a fourth party let us know that too. I can be a Desig. Driver if that is needed. I have n/p with drinking just lost interest in it. We wil have a bar set-up in our suite BTW(BYOB). I am helping Doug out with the food part-my first SELEM- bringing no projectors but am willing to help you w/yours.

Hakzaw1 noob(relatively) at PL- also on LE.-Vet on the 'other forum'

Len--

-hakzaw1(at) gmail.com

--979 709 959three cell--CALL ME at any hour if you need a DD while at SELEM--please--( tips accepted ---LOL)
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 08-02-2010 at 08:46. Reason: added info

Smile Reservation problem fixed at hotel!

Hey Len;

I just got off the phone with the manager at the Holiday Inn Express in Newton, NC. It turns out there was a mix-up on the reservations. It seems that some of the people working the reservation desk noticed that out of the set of rooms we had initially reserved, all the one's with two queen beds were already taken, so they thought that meant that there were no more rooms available. This is not the case!

In fact, they still have several rooms available, either with 1 king size bed or with a pair of queen beds. (They also have a few suites available.) The manager even moved some of those free rooms with two beds over into our reserved block so the computer screen wouldn't show them as being all filled. She said that the hotel probably won't sell out until at least another 2 weeks or so. (The hotel runs very close to capacity in August, but they get lots of late reservations, so we still have time to book our rooms in advance.) Right now we've only got like 13 rooms booked for that weekend.

Bottom line: If anyone is still looking for a room at the Holiday Inn Express, go ahead and give them a call to book your room. But I strongly suggest you ask for Cassie Arrowood directly when you do this. She is the day manager, and she is up to speed now on the problems people have had previously. She'll get you your room, no matter how many beds you want! Phone number is (828) 465 7070.

Adam

Default room booked

I have gone ahead and resv. a suite----- we are now three in that room but still can 'sub-let' a spot for an air matt. on the floor, once I get there, (and I discuss this with my 'roomies') if anybody needs a place to crash. WE upgraded to a suite (three beds).

hak---room will be under the name--Len Henzel

cell is nine79 7099593
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 08-17-2010 at 07:35. Reason: change in plan

Default Room at the Inn

DocJohn and I are sharing SUITE at H.I. Express --The O.F. Suite--j/k

-
    We are both 'old' and have been over many hills but NOT 'over the hill'-

- we have gone with a better deal --splitting a first floor suite--(for 3 peeps) 6$ cheaper per nite than splitting a room with two beds.
    Reg Room-79$ a nite---Suite (up to 5 persons max) 99$- We have a third person-MarioM. MAYBE squeeze in a fourth-Johns call on that- better bring an air matt.

DocJohn has final call on the fourth person to share the suite with us.-

- The suites have two rooms-Two beds in back and a queen fold-out-
    a FULL kitchen

and Hootchy-Cootchy girls dancing on the bar.(J/K)...but you never know!!!

PM Doc(or me) -sooner the better.- I will be there Friday (and at the dinner too)and in the room- for last minute 4th wheel to split the suite with us- We need someone to bring a CD JamBox to the suite-no room in my ride for one.

hak--suite will be in my name-Len Henzel I will be there Friday afternoon- First come first serve on the suite-If it is not gone.

Rules- Men- no shoes- no shirt -no service

Women- no shoes- no shirt- free drinks

We are trying to get a suite close to the first floor action- if you need to keep yer booze in our suite we can help-We will have ice- mixers- and a frig/stove/oven-bring your own Pimp-Mug.
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 08-17-2010 at 07:38.

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    DocJohn and I are sharing SUITE at H.I. Express --The O.F. Suite--j/k

-
    We are both 'old' and have been over many hills but NOT 'over the hill'-

- we have gone with a better deal --splitting a first floor suite--(for 3 peeps) 6$ cheaper per nite than splitting a room with two beds.
    Reg Room-79$ a nite---Suite (up to 5 persons max) 99$- We are looking for a third person. MAYBE a fourth-Johns call on that-

DocJohn has final call on the 3 rd (or possibly fourth) person to share the suite with us.-

- The suites have two rooms-Two beds in back and a queen fold-out-
    a FULL kitchen

and Hootchy-Cootchy girls dancing on the bar.(J/K)...but you never know!!!

PM Doc(or me) -sooner the better.- I will be there Friday (and at the dinner too)and in the room- for last minute Third wheel to split the suite with us- We need someone to bring a CD JamBox to the suite-no room in my ride for one.

hak--suite will be in my name-Len Henzel I will be there Friday afternoon- First come first serve on the suite-If it is not gone.

Rules- Men- no shoes- no shirt -no service

Women- no shoes- no shirt- free drinks

We are trying to get a suite close to the first floor action- if you need to keep yer booze in our suite we can help-We will have ice- mixers- and a frig/stove/oven-bring your own Pimp-Mug.
    MarioM has claimed the extra cot and one of the hootchy cootchy girls--sa'll goot!