Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexMod P3 Analog/TTL Laser Diode Driver

Default FlexMod P3 Analog/TTL Laser Diode Driver

I know a lot of people have been waiting on this to become available since the N2 sold out, and now because a batch is in transit to be delivered this week I feel comfortable posting the order page now. An express mail option will be there soon.

Order Page Here

See DZ's Review Here

The FlexMod P3 Driver is a completely re-done design from the N2. Thanks to YOUR user feedback, many new capabilities and safety features are integrated into the new driver in an attempt to make it one of the best affordable DIY laser drivers available, with features typically found (and some not found) in professional drivers.

Some of the features include:
    -Up to 24V power for large series diode arrays
    -Up to 4A output for power diodes and parallel arrays
    -Start delay (optional) and safety interlock
    -Triple input protection
    -Intrinsic current limit
    -Output circuit protection
    -Open/faulty diode circuit protection with automatic sub-microsecond clamp
    -Hot-swap laser diode
    -Fault/interlock indication LED
    -Positive regulation
    -Small 1.25"x0.87" (32x22mm) footprint

So, thank you for your patience, I think the wait will have been worth it, and hope you agree!
    Last edited by drlava; 07-28-2010 at 12:48.

Done
    Cheers Andrew...
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Nice, just in time
    How is with international shipping? Does USPS priority covers it or is there any additional fee?
    Last edited by Heavyen; 07-27-2010 at 08:43.

schweet!!!!!!!!!

Went ahead and got one, more if I like how this works out for my current project.

Andrew, do you have an estimated time for shipping? I see 'case', are you in Cleveland? If so, my shipping to michigan should be quick! haha

all the professional companies use a highside driver. Is the new flexmod also highside?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyen View Post
    Nice, just in time
    How is with international shipping? Does USPS priority covers it or is there any additional fee?
    It covers 1st class international mail. If you need express, please wait a bit for that (unfortunately expensive) option.

Quote Originally Posted by valex View Post
    Andrew, do you have an estimated time for shipping? I see 'case', are you in Cleveland? If so, my shipping to michigan should be quick! haha
    Yes, shipping should be quick, when they arrive this week, expect a 1-2 day turn-around ship time, and another 1-2 days for delivery to MI.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    all the professional companies use a highside driver. Is the new flexmod also highside?
    Yes, were you expecting different?

Nice to know. I,m still looking for a higside driver. I realy like the one from andy the mechanic because of the 4 outputs including tec. Because it is perfect for my modules.

Hi Drlava,

Please save me 8. I left my card at the office and will not be in until tomorrow. I can send paypal payment now but I think you prefer Google Checkout. I dont want to miss out on this and wait for another run.

Cheers
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Nice to know. I,m still looking for a higside driver. I realy like the one from andy the mechanic because of the 4 outputs including tec. Because it is perfect for my modules.
    The 4 outputs of that design do not gain you much except extra wasted size because the FlexMod P3 driver can drive 4 series (or parallel, if you prefer) blue diodes safely, not to mention the other extra safety features and interlock built in. Also, according to his post, it has a maximum of 500mA per diode. There will be a TEC kit soon to be a companion to this FlexMod so you may not want to jump to conclusions or promote other peoples products in this thread so quickly
    Last edited by drlava; 07-27-2010 at 11:23.