Thread: Seeking schematic for ALE YD-LS inrush board

Default Seeking schematic for ALE YD-LS inrush board

Hi guys, does anybody have a schematic for the ALE YD-LS inrush board? I have the schematic for the YD-PS inrush board (from page 31 of the manual), but the inrush board in YD-LS looks very different.

Lightbulb

Hey m8 - long time no type...

Quote Originally Posted by weartronics View Post
    Hi guys, does anybody have a schematic for the ALE YD-LS inrush board? I have the schematic for the YD-PS inrush board (from page 31 of the manual), but the inrush board in YD-LS looks very different.
    YD-PS?? I only know of the -PC and -SC and I *think* the -LS may have some specific power-stability customization for Laserscopes, but not 100% sure...

You positive you're lookin at the Input Board? The most-recent Rev I have / can find for any schems on those is 'Rev B', but I do know someone that *might* have something newer, or, if-indeed, the -LS is custom for 'LS', he can at least 'discuss' / help you troubleshoot with what differences there-are...

PM-only, since he asks his contact info not be made 'public'... (cuts-down on the 'riff-raff'...

cheers...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hi Jon! You're right I meant I have the schems for -PC (from the manual), but the -LS inrush board looks quite different (though this could also be a revision difference rather than a model difference). Nb: I need the schems for the the inrush board (003-172) with three 10W resistors, a relay and an SCR, not the input board. I would really appreciate a copy of the Rev B schems you have as a starting point! Cheers, Nic

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by weartronics View Post
    I would really appreciate a copy of the Rev B schems you have as a starting point!
    Right, then.... PM-sent...
    Cheers, Nic

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...