Thread: Stealth Laser Control 1 PM21 needed

Default Stealth Laser Control 1 PM21 needed

Hi all,
    I work for a club which uses a Stealth Laser Control 1 (Laser Light International), which i also believe is called a PM21, now made by Chameleon Tech. Our desk in the club broke last night after it unfortunately met some champagne. We need a replacement quickly. I have emailed George Mcduff from Chameleon Tech about it, and was wondering if anyone on this forum has one to sell, or knows anywhere which might have one for sale?

Thanks In advance for you help
    George

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Any chance you could fill out your location in your profile and then we'll know whereabouts in the world you are.

There have been a couple of these controllers sold recently, a PM21 and a PM25. They do show up from time to time so you may get lucky. Have you done a search?

Hope someone sees your post and gets in touch.

Regards

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I have a PM series. I'll dig it out of storage and see if it works. I'm in the states.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Ive just updated my location as Brighton, UK.
    I have done quite a few searches, but everything i found has either been sold, or is a few years old, hopefully someone will have something on here

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I have a PM series. I'll dig it out of storage and see if it works. I'm in the states.

Steve
    Ok cheers, let me know, thanks!

Send a PM to Quazar. I believe he had one of these and he comes from darn sarf, Southampton I believe . He may be able to get you up and running quickly.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Send a PM to Quazar. I believe he had one of these and he comes from darn sarf, Southampton I believe . He may be able to get you up and running quickly.

Jem
    Thanks very much for your help! next clubnight is friday, so hopefully get something sorted for then!

I may be able to get hold of something. I will see what can be done.