Thread: would this make a good case to build a laser in?

Default would this make a good case to build a laser in?

hello all i have never built a laser, i think i may get a cheap rgb to start with to learn software etc. in the mean time i could start building one.
    would you guys think this could make a good start for a case? http://cgi.ebay.com/4U-15-Deep-Audio...item27b3a42862

the advantage that i see is the computer i would use to controll it is rack mounted. all of my sound gear is rack mounted. so i could just rack it in a case. get to a show de rack it set it up and go from there. it would not take up extra room really bc it would be in a rack with other things. would that be big enough? thoughts ? i guess i could build a case that would be rack mountable but this has some of the stuff already done or does the case need to be somewhat air tight ?
    Last edited by shanecapps; 08-03-2010 at 13:57. Reason: wrong link

would like to build an rgb in it i imagine it would be a tight fit but is it doable ?

and could a person use a computer power supply for a laser? may have to have a good one. has anyone done that ?

ok so i think on the case i need to get all the parts together then decide if that would be big enough. thanks