Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got Ishow Driverfile please

Default Diver for w7 64 bits

Hello, you have a driver for w7 64 bit?? Please send to my e-mail (avascon14@hotmail.com). thank you

Hi anyone got the win7 64 driver link, cos megaupoad has now been closed down by authorities.
    Would really appreciate your help here.
    Thanks

Hi anyone got the win7 64 driver link, cos megaupoad has now been closed down by authorities.
    Would really appreciate your help here. if no link but you have the driver, could you send it to my email (adrian@vaporium.co.uk)
    Thanks

i think you should be able to use the 32bit driver on the 64 bit windows system by opening device manager, opening the ishow dac item and point it to the 32bit driver.
    if not then i haven't seen a 64bit driver myself yet, if needed i can send you the driver that i found in my archive for testing ;-)

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

Hi Michael I already have the 32bit drivers but they will not work on win 7 64, thanks anyway, if you come accross the 64 driver please let me kow.
    Thanks
    Adrian

Hello Everyone, you have a driver for w7 64bit??

i works with w7 64bit.
    i have ishow 2.3.1 vor win7 32bit and "It doesn't work" on my system

pleas help me, when you have a 64bit driver for ishow and send me ?
    PM to me

great thanks from germany

Hey can anyone help me out with the iShow disc contents? My laptop HD failed and I've had to get a new one, now that I've got it all setup again I realised that I didn't have any of my laser shows or software backed up on my external HD =[

Can anyone help me out with the English version of iShow, aswell as the drivers for the box?

Much appreciated if anyone is able Will swap some laser shows once I write a few again!

i did find ishow and driver in my lasershow archive,

first introduce yourself, add your info to your profile since this is your first post and then
    send a pm with your mail adres. i will send you a download link.

Michel
    Last edited by michelrietveld; 10-02-2012 at 11:11.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

hello i need driver 64 bits for ishow 2.3 thx

contact@stefanimation.fr

Hi, would appreciate if someone could provide me with either the 32 or 64 bit IShow drivers. Thanks!

> Got the 32bit version, thanks
    Last edited by Vrumm; 12-16-2012 at 01:34.