Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Diamond Laser Series by NuviLasers.com

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Hey Jonathan Saunders,

Does DreamBeamz.com know about your little scam on the side?

http://nuvilasers.com/index.php?rout...mation/contact
    Address:
    Nu-Visual Lasers
    P.O.Box 7723
    Gaithersburg MD 20898Telephone:
    202-241-0220

Fax:
    202-241-0220

http://www.dreambeamz.com/Contact_info.htm
    Dream Beamz Lasers

The Queen City
    Charlotte, North Carolina 28214

The Capitol City
    P.O.Box 7723 Gaitherburg, MD 20898

Phone
    Sales and Rental Information

International Information 202.241.0220

Technical Information

Fax

Email
    George Mack - Engineer/Consultant "Laser engineering for over 8 years" George@dreambeamz.com

Jonathan Saunders - Managing member/Event Coordinator "Event designer for 8 years" Jonathan@dreambeamz.com

Jessie Lamberta - Public Relations/Marketing Manager "Lighting and laser cordinator for 3 years" Jessie@dreambeamz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Visual Lasers View Post
    We're pleased to announce the launch of our new website NuviLasers.com by Nu-Visual Lasers. Our company is in the hardware manufacturing business for laser light show equipment.

Welcome Photonlexicon we have a special for all orders the month of August.
    Blue Diamond Laser Series Coupon (Free Shipping). Sign up for the account and get Free shipping with code: 3333

We also offer product support 24x7. Who else can provide that kind of support?

Message if you have any questions or information as I will address any questions.

Thank you,

Nu-Visual Lasers
    <<LINK STRIPPED BY ADMIN>>
    Jonathan Saunders
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Not to mention they ripped of a lot the text under "About us" from ctlasers:

http://nuvilasers.com/index.php?rout...formation_id=4
    "Many years ago, Lasers were thought to be used just for rock concerts and in High-Tech industrial fields. Well, that’s not the case anymore. Technological advancements have brought the beautiful array of Laser light into the field of everyday media and entertainment.
    Our Laser displays can be used for simply advertising your company logo or slogan onto the side of a 50 story bank. Or they can be used for elaborate musically choreographed artistic displays. Our only limits are your imagination!"

http://www.ctlasers.com/about/
    "Many years ago, Lasers were thought to be used just for rock concerts and in High-Tech industrial fields. Well, that’s not the case anymore. Technological advancements have brought the beauty and and unrivaled pureness of Laser light into the field of everyday media and entertainment.
    Our Laser displays can be used for simply advertising your Company Logo or Slogan onto the side of a 20 story hotel. Or they can be used for elaborate musically choreographed artistic displays. Our only limits are your imagination!"

WOW! Nothing pisses me off more than inept plagiarizing SCUM! Only a complete moron with no ethics, experience or talent steals someones own words for their own. What a lazy fucking piece of shit you must be. Pure bottom feeder pond scum.

Good luck in the future you HACK!

angry much? lol

but ya i agree

Dang, at first I thought it was like pulling back the curtain to reveal the wizard, but it seems more like lifting up the dress to find a big wee wee no thanks!

Arrow Follow up

I would like to send an apology to the PL forum. My web designer thought it would of been a good idea to go ahead and post the site. Without much proof reading, I launched it. We have currently removed the site nuvilasers.com due to the number of complaints.

Due to the contracted graphic designer creating duplicate public content, decided to use an example from other sites. We have been in communications since earlier this afternoon to make all changes needed. We have current removed the site nuvilasers.com to protect the name and Dream Beamz as this was my idea to launch the new site. George Mack, has been on the coaching end telling me how I made a bad decision and I need to resolve the issues I created. The images were used with George Mack's permission as they were all his images or snip its from his video's. I asked him if he could build the lasers and sell them to me to resale and if he could support this that is as far as his relationship in this deal goes.

Marc with CT, I’m sorry about the similarity duplication, the issue has been resolved. The designer was an intern and had intentions of using this as an example. Not to copy someone else’s idea. Now the about US will have more about the Real US

As far as price is concerned, I did not think the price was that big of a deal. Overseas sellers charge similar prices and if something goes wrong, you would have to spend $70 to send an item back with a reliable shipping method or risk losing your investment completely. How many of you had to do this with a Lasever lasers? I know George had to do it twice with one laser and another time with another laser. Or better yet, another story George told me how he got ripped off again; two months after his warranty by extreme lasers passed by and ended up having to pay Mike to rebuild his laser that should have still been under the warranty. Our goal to be a reliable source once everything is in order, as far as the website and everything else is concerned.

Kindly,

Jonathan Saunders

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Visual Lasers View Post
    The designer was an intern and had intentions of using this as an example. Not to copy someone else’s idea. Now the about US will have more about the Real US
    It's amazing that the intern knows all about how to build this wonderful site you had, and took all that time to only build a model of what the site would look like? I very surprised someone with that kind of knowledge didn’t realize he was plagiarizing?

Someones playing a bad tune!

Marc with CT, I’m sorry about the similarity duplication, the issue has been resolved. The designer was an intern and had intentions of using this as an example. Not to copy someone else’s idea. Now the about US will have more about the Real US
    I appreciate the apology and the removal of my text. Good luck to you in the future.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems