Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick..... 23 minutes left

you beat me out in the bid in the lase few seconds i couldent get another bid in fast enough congrats well looks like ill just keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    you beat me out in the bid in the lase few seconds i couldent get another bid in fast enough congrats well looks like ill just keep looking

Next time try www.esnipe.com. It's set and forget for a tiny fee. I ALWAYS bid in the last 2 seconds unless it's a buy it now.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Spoken in an "Elvis like" southern drawel....

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

I almost hesitated about asking the question on here for fear I'd direct it to someones attention who might bid against me. I knew it seemed like a good deal but, didn't know if those of you in the trade frequently find or sell LD-2000 for less than "retail". You know.... the MSRP is "this much" but, on the street you always get it for "this much".

I'm feeling a little better about the (gulp) frittering away of another grand this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Spoken in an "Elvis like" southern drawel....

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

I almost hesitated about asking the question on here for fear I'd direct it to someones attention who might bid against me. I knew it seemed like a good deal but, didn't know if those of you in the trade frequently find or sell LD-2000 for less than "retail". You know.... the MSRP is "this much" but, on the street you always get it for "this much".

I'm feeling a little better about the (gulp) frittering away of another grand this morning.
    Hell, Even QM32's are worth like $1000 because of the trade in value. Nothing can beat the lifetime Pangolin support. Ya did good my friend.

To reiterate all the above, good deal! I run my QM2000 board in a docking station, and it's a great way to go. You'll like it. Plus, also mentioned above, if you ever want to turn it over, you'll be able to get you money back very easily.
    Have fun, and if you have any questions about it, here is a great place as well as here.
    -Mike

Arrived today. SWEEEEEETTTT Deal. I'm quite happy. They purchased the update DVD for version 5 and, the DVD tutorial on how to use LD2000 and included it as well.

Now, to spend the next two years figuring out how to USE it!

It will be in the car on Saturday headed to N.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    the MSRP is "this much" but, on the street you always get it for "this much".
    I dont know about that, I paid MSRP ($1500) for my intro system... although I did get some freebies

Now to suppliment it, I'm considering Quickshow with an FB3 as well. Quite honestly, Quickshow looks to be more robust but similar to the Moncha 2.1 I already have AND easier software to learn that LD2000. It may also be a little more suitable to what I'm looking to do at this point as well. (But I ain't givin' up the LD2000 just yet! )

Did somebody say "money pit"? sigh...