Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick..... 23 minutes left

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default Quick..... 23 minutes left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm debating about bidding. I don't really need to be spending the money right now but... a good deal??

Thanks!
    ~Brad

Lightbulb

Not too bad with the laptop.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

WHOA! That's a STEAL!

Oh hell....... I won it. I really am losing my mind with this stuff. Damn.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Welcome to the obsession (and club Pango); I got to have 10K in my $ pit. Not including travel to LEMs or shippping and handling...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

You have chosen,,, Wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Welcome to the obsession (and club Pango); I got to have 10K in my $ pit. Not including travel to LEMs or shippping and handling...
    Ha! Same here... It never ends!

Oh well.... it's only money. My previous passion was orchids (including building a greenhouse) and the reality of that hobby was that plants die! At least I should be able to sell some of this stuff if I loose interest after a few years or something!

Knew I'd be biting the bullet for Pango at some point. Just didn't think it would be before SELEM!

Oh well.... it's only money. My previous passion was orchids (including building a greenhouse) and the reality of that hobby was that plants die! At least I should be able to sell some of this stuff if I loose interest after a few years or something!

Knew I'd be biting the bullet for Pango at some point. Just didn't think it would be before SELEM!
    If you ever want to sell,,, which I doubt, QM-2000's don't depreciate. You'll probably sell it for more than you paid. Prepair for the addiction! Make sure you download all the extra free shows!

That was one of my main reasons for getting it. I have Moncha Pro 2.1 from Showtacle right now and it's decent little program and USB DAC but, not too many people are familiar with it or have shows available. Pangolin seems to be the standard by which all others are judged and I'm certain there are many more users available to ask questions. I kind of suck at software and creativity. Hardware though (at least computers), I can handle all day long. Ask me to fix a formula in Excel though and I'm screwed.

Thumbs up Great deal!

Son of a BITCH!

You got a deal, Brad. That Intro card retails for $1499. You got the whole thing for $1075 including shipping. So basically you got $424 off the retail price of the Pango kit, and you got a damned free laptop and a docking station to boot! (Lucky...)

Well done. You'll be pleased as punch when you get it up and running - trust me.

OK, that's one more Pangolin controller we can add to the network at SELEM. Aaron, are you keeping count?

Adam