Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Lots of laser show stuff

Default FS: Lots of laser show stuff

I've decided to sell most of my laser show stuff. Don't worry, I'm keeping the 1W RGB projector and one of my QM2000's, but pretty much everything else has to go. Here's a quick list, pix and details to follow if there is interest.

UPDATED 8/13/10 - some stuff sold, some lower prices.
    UPDATED 5/10/11 - pretty much all sold now

SOLD - 2 new CNI 1 watt 660nm red, set up for combining (H and V polarization) with high efficiency combiner plate

#2 - 3 watt 632nm diode laser in SDL-8110 chassis (diode driver and TEC all in 1 with nice remote control box). This is the same laser diode used in "Big Red", but in a much smaller package and w/o scanners. Makes the same 15mm beam with ~5mrad divergence. Check the wavelength - at 632nm, this is amazingly bright - $1500

SOLD - 1.75W green DPSS. Probably an older LambdaPro, but not positive. TTL modulation. As seen here http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7118

SOLD (laser only, scanset still available) - 3W Melles Griot green DPSS making >2.75W after beam combiner. Less than 50 hours on new pump diode installed by OneStop. Currently installed in a projector with 3 Cambridge 6800 for XY + blanking. $4500 in projector, $3500 by itself.

#5 - Brand new Cambridge 6800 scanset (scanners with mirrors, XY mount, 67xxx drivers, cables, all new in the original box) - $1200

SOLD - new Cambridge 6810 scanset - 2 scanners with small hene mirrors (will need to be replaced for show use), XY mount, CB6580 drivers. You'll need to make or buy cables. Great for larger mirrors 6-10mm beams - $550/set (several available)

SOLD - compact, high power 28V power supplies for Cambridge scanners - $ask

SOLD - Mobolazer ML10-300. 10 turret beam table with >250mW multiline argon. <500 hours on the laser. I know most of you are into scanning projectors, but this and a bunch of mirrors is usually way more impressive to the non laser geeks. Comes with a custom fitted road case, DMX-512 controller, and all cables. I'll include at least 8 adjustable bounce mirrors, several with diffraction gratings.

SOLD - Mobolazer ML-8 8 turret beam table with 5mW green laser and optional XY G-scan head. Works great, would be easy to upgrade to a higher power laser

#8 - Redline Beamscan - simple, cheap XY scanning projector with digital controller. Add your own laser. $300 ea (2 available)

SOLD - CDRH varianced Class 4 projector chassis with Cambridge 6800 scanset installed - $1500

SOLD - Pangolin FB3-SE eval kit - $575 ea / 2 available

SOLD - Pangolin LD2000 in Magma PCI enclosure with Cardbus laptop interface. Intro - $1500 or Pro $4000 (only selling 1 or the other)

SOLD - Full Auto + X29-2 laser show controller. Card installed in a small Dell PIII PC wired with ILDA DB-25 on back panel. Includes dongle for Full Auto and X29 w/o time limit. Can include a small flat panel display for cost of additional shipping - $1000

SOLD - MaXYZ 2x225mW red w/ analog blanking mounted to plate with mirror/combiner cube. Works great.

SOLD - >100mW multiline argon system. ALC 60X or Omnichrome 532 head with Omnichrome 150/155/160 power supply and umbilical. I used to have dozens of these systems and kept only the very nicest, low hours units. $400 ea / several available.

I'm sure there is more, but this ought to be enough to get started Prices are somewhat negotiable and don't include shipping. I know how to pack this stuff so it won't get damaged in shipping and I only charge actual cost for shipping, no packing or "handling" charged added. International shipping is OK, but must be fully insured and thus declared for the full value. Everything is guaranteed to arrive in good working condition.
    Last edited by Junktronix; 05-10-2011 at 13:03.

get some pics up

im very interested
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Kevin,

I have a feeling in #6 You actually meant 6810 galvos ... .. but I may be wrong.

Piotr.K

Thanks Piotr - you were right and I've edited the original post.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by LesioQ View Post
    Kevin,

I have a feeling in #6 You actually meant 6810 galvos ... .. but I may be wrong.

Piotr.K

No. 7 looks very nice.. very interested in a pic. And perhaps a rough estimate of tube hours if possible.

so many good deals here. I love lambda lasers, aside from the very first two I bought (which arrived DOA) they have been flawless, no flicker, no power loss. Someone needs to jump on that deal (along with all the other deals)

Wow! That's like $28000 in stuff!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

I'll try to post pix later this afternoon. As is says in the original post, <500 hours on the laser.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    No. 7 looks very nice.. very interested in a pic. And perhaps a rough estimate of tube hours if possible.

SOLD! oh wait - that wasn't an offer for the lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Wow! That's like $28000 in stuff!

#9 - CDRH varianced Class 4 projector chassis with Cambridge 6800 scanset installed. Would fit the 1.75W green or a carefully designed RGB laser. - $2000
    Would be interested in just the Chassis with all the variance equipment like beam shutter and light but without the scanners. How much for just that?