Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: USB SoundCard DAC Amp Correction Kits - By AUDIOLASE - Group Buy Edition.

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with drivers since it is completely useless without them. I know some people used sound card DACs with Spaghetti and had a ton of success. I know of some others who never could get it to work. The drivers make or break the experience. Hopefully, you are adding the capability to have full ILDA output voltages +-10V. You should consider clamping the outputs so that they can't overdrive the laser and amps. I know that adds complexity to the correction amp but not too much.

Glad to see you are planing on going to SELEM. I guess we can talk about it there.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Glad to see you are planing on going to SELEM. I guess we can talk about it there.
    Talk? I was thinking pistols at dusk. But, OK, talk it is.

I going to assume that's a joke and try to get on with my day.

I have no ax to grind.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Are these still available?

I live in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) and would like to get one of those units.

Thanks a lot!