Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pangolin at SELEM

Hey, I'd love to come to UKLEM but there has always been a scheduling conflict which prevented me from coming to past meetings. Keep the invitation open however...

And in any event, we try to support the UKLEM in other ways...

Bill

But please let me know if there is something else that you'd like me to bring.
    Allthough I'm not attending personally, I'll bet everybody would be thrilled to see a working prototype of the pangolin beambrush.

Smile

Good call. I've asked Bill to bring one.

Adam

I wish you all a very good time at SELEM. Unfortunatually I can be there this year
    But at least I have some good memories from last time, The Artist's Café !!!

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    Bill will you be attending the UK meet in Oct? ;-)

a bit random i know but id like 5-10 pangolin stickers bill, any chance i could purchase some?
    Wait a few days and look in your mailbox

Official Pangolin European Service & Repair Centre
    Authorised Distributor KVANT
    Please visit my webshop --> www.laserwebshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hey, I'd love to come to UKLEM but there has always been a scheduling conflict which prevented me from coming to past meetings. Keep the invitation open however...

And in any event, we try to support the UKLEM in other ways...

Bill
    You do Bill and it is extremely good of you to do that, I think I speak for all the attendees on that one!
    Maybe one year you will make it Sir Bill?

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

How about we find a slot where Bill is free and organise a LEM to fit around the date

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001