Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a enclosure.

its a regular banktransfer that they want, I recommended them paypal or google checkout already Had some problems with my transfer because of a typo =/

Quote Originally Posted by DjMagnus View Post
    its a regular banktransfer that they want, I recommended them paypal or google checkout already Had some problems with my transfer because of a typo =/
    So you did this transfer and everything went alright? I'm going to go ahead and try the case that I posted pictures of and see how it goes.

Yes, everything went fine

Well went ahead and made the transfer to goldenstars bank to purchase this case. It ended up costing me 229 for the case and shipping and 35 bucks to do the transfer. Just received a e-mail from them saying that they got the money but they only received 209! I hope this doesn't turn into me getting ripped off for 264 bucks.

I wonder how you did your payment, did you take the recipients bankfee as your cost or did you make the recipient pay their banks administrationfee?
    I guess Goldenstar want the full amount wich means you as the customer have to take the charge of their banks administrationfee aswell.
    /Magnus

Well they sent me a list of what everything would cost and they did not mention anything about there bank charging a fee as well in the list. All they sent me was 110 for the case and 119 for shipping. My bank charged a fee for the transfer of 35 dollars and did not mention anything about the receiving bank charging a fee as well. Wish I knew of there bank charging a fee as well because its going to cost me 35 dollars to send 20 dollars.

Just got a response from them and there bank did charge a 20 dollar fee they did not tell me about. They seem like good people because they said it will cost to much to just transfer 20 dollars and asked if I could just include it in my next order.

Hey DjMagnus when you received you base plate did you have a problem alligning up the holes? cant figure this out at all. seems they sent me the same size plate that yours looks like, that mounts on a much lager thicker plate in the case I received from them has a upper and lower level. So far I like how it looks and the size of it. now just need to figure out how too mount this plate

Quote Originally Posted by aktopjian View Post
    Hey DjMagnus when you received you base plate did you have a problem alligning up the holes? cant figure this out at all. seems they sent me the same size plate that yours looks like, that mounts on a much lager thicker plate in the case I received from them has a upper and lower level. So far I like how it looks and the size of it. now just need to figure out how too mount this plate
    My case came with baseplate predrilled and mounted didn't yours? It's not a breadboard though so you have to make your own mountingholes for your equipment
    Otherwise maybe you could use the holes in the bottomplate to mark out your holes in the baseplate to get them in the right spot?
    Theres a few stuff this case leaves to wish for, for example you will have to make a hanging&mounting system for it by yourself, my experience says this can be good to have in many scenarios
    And I would like to have a sealed lasingspace because I enjoy lasing much much more than cleaning optics

hmmm mine came with a plate like yours that mounts somehow to a really thick center plate. guess ill just not use that small plate and mount everything to the center plate and then use the bottom floor of the case to mount all the power supply stuff.