Thread: Amazingly talented fellow..

Default Amazingly talented fellow..

If you enjoy beatbox or if you've never even heard of it before, this fellow is simply amazing.. Reggie Watts, eat your heart out! Talk about talent: (to all those for whom this is old news please disregard.. or don't.. if you're like me you could watch this stuff all the time)

YouTube - Beardyman at the Beatbox Convention 2008 (mic & kaos pad) p1

YouTube - Beardyman: Edinburgh 2009 exerpt: Disco Gypsy Fish

that is impressive ..

I think it must have been a pleasure to seen it live !

He came on before Groove Armarda when we saw them in Manchester a couple of years ago and I have to say when I heard what he was, I wasn't impressed cos I really have no interest in this. But Beardyman was fabulous and was appluaded heartily by all. I would pay to see him again.
    Brilliant.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I'm looking forward to finally seeing him perform live.. he's near the top of our list of acts our crew is considering for our next season of shows. He was just here in the US for a festival not long ago, but unfortunately I was unable to be there. Main room headliner material for sure, but his name's not that well known here in the states yet which means we'll need a couple acts with established names to fill the house. So much planning yet to be done.. that's just how it works though. If it weren't for the rest of our crew our shows wouldn't be half what they are these days and my hair would be fully gray by now..