Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: make you projector more compact and smart

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    Thanks for all of you attentions.
    About prices, please contact your local distributor or ourself directly, About power test charts I thought your guys test will be better than ourself test, thanks.
    yes, the beam height still 29mm, the cable is much soft than before, length can do with customer requirement if you told us when you order.
    with time going on, many things changed our before thought, long time ago, we never thought using Lasers for TV, but now, look like it will change our life soon, one tec or double tec, if you well design, there is not much different, cooling LD is not change it 's wavelength, it is make the doide more long life, crystal had best working tempeture, you know we can find way match both, . Also the without TEC lasers is for who want to building R,G,B in one and cooling all in one, of course, it can separately cooling too.
    Thanks for all of your kindly words.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    what no test charts ? you rely on one of the forum members to do it better
    than you ,your the manufacture and can't supply test data
    well i for one would not consider spending that kind of money with out knowing how well its going to work, hmm now i am confused

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    what no test charts ? you rely on one of the forum members to do it better
    than you ,your the manufacture and can't supply test data
    well i for one would not consider spending that kind of money with out knowing how well its going to work, hmm now i am confused
    The tests performed by PL members are generally better than manufacturers' data sheets because of the real world conditions applied to the hardware. These look like pretty neat units and if I had the technical skills to write a review comparable in quality to what I've seen here on PL, I would be sending bridge a pm requesting a unit for evaluation and testing.
    Last edited by Robin; 08-22-2010 at 15:49. Reason: grammar

I agree, end user impartial testing is always going to be better than manufacturers claimed specs - at the very least it removes any suggestion of any falsehoods. The various tests done my members here have been very thorough and well written up - now who is going to do it?

Default I agree

Yes pl tests are great and if I had a suitable power meter
    I would love to test it.
    But as a hobbyist it's a big gamble to buy one with no data at all, so I am just saying it would not hurt bridge to put up the data he had so far, as he would have done a lot of testing before selling it, I am sure it's going to be good coming from laserwave

At a guess I would say that the specs re: beam diameter, divergence, etc would be comparable to their other lasers of the same power rating. It looks like they've just done a re-package job using different casings, etc. Perhaps Bridge can verify the core details?

Very small for that power! How good is the linearity and modulation recovery speed on these units? I think many people find this important and would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Very small for that power! How good is the linearity and modulation recovery speed on these units? I think many people find this important and would like to know.
    The same of our other products, will do test of linear tomorrow and show here
    modulation speed is 30KHZ.
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

price bridge ?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    price bridge ?
    Hi Andy, please contact Rob for detail prices.
    not much different of our normal products prices.
    best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Hey stanwax looks like your cue!
    Cheers