Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: lds pro questions

Default lds pro questions

hi
    a couple of lds pro questions
    1, raytrix web site mentions laser video, is it buried in the software somewhere
    i cant find it ?
    2, is there any document on how to setup the live touch screen side of things ?
    as i have looked and cant find anything,
    i want to set it up with a selection of frames for live jamming,ie just touch the frame i want
    and mess with the sliders, kind of like what you would do with an fb3 and quickshow
    i tried loading one of the lds live shows too but the touch screen panels
    dont show what the frame is just the default touch me screen
    3, are there anymore rts /sfx files available for lds pro ?

thanks
    Last edited by badger1666; 08-21-2010 at 12:23.

Hi,
    1) the rastervideo playback can be done by adding the 'RasterFrame' block to the timeline. It grabs frames from the screen from a media player and rasterizes them. Look under scanner setting ScanParameter tab to adjust the ColorShift (For raster frames) and tweak this for your scanners till it looks the best.

2) when you load the live shows for the first time, open the touchscreen panel and move it to the side. Hit play, make sure the preview screen is still open and then on the touchscreen panel hit 'create all bitmaps'. Many of the bitmaps will be created, for those that aren't click the button and when the preview reaches a view you like, press 'Screenshot Small' and on the touchscreen controller press 'copy bitmap from Clipboard'. When you are satified with the bitmaps on the buttons click 'save images' then save your .rtd show file. The next time you close and open realtime the bitmaps will be preloaded and ready to go. To create your own touchscreen effects, you must put the touchscreen control panel in edit mode by clicking 'edit keys' then when you click each button it will be editable.

3) The rts effects are in the rts folder, there are about 100 of them and a few more are available no the laserfreak website.

Default thanks

thanks andrew
    i found the effects on laser freak, i only found the effects section in the software by accident,as there is no mention of it in the manual i think raytrix could do with updating
    the manual,
    many thanks for your help with lds so far,its a total brain hurt to learn,but the results
    of what can be done with it are totaly awesome
    regards
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hi,
    1) the rastervideo playback can be done by adding the 'RasterFrame' block to the timeline. It grabs frames from the screen from a media player and rasterizes them. Look under scanner setting ScanParameter tab to adjust the ColorShift (For raster frames) and tweak this for your scanners till it looks the best.

2) when you load the live shows for the first time, open the touchscreen panel and move it to the side. Hit play, make sure the preview screen is still open and then on the touchscreen panel hit 'create all bitmaps'. Many of the bitmaps will be created, for those that aren't click the button and when the preview reaches a view you like, press 'Screenshot Small' and on the touchscreen controller press 'copy bitmap from Clipboard'. When you are satified with the bitmaps on the buttons click 'save images' then save your .rtd show file. The next time you close and open realtime the bitmaps will be preloaded and ready to go. To create your own touchscreen effects, you must put the touchscreen control panel in edit mode by clicking 'edit keys' then when you click each button it will be editable.

3) The rts effects are in the rts folder, there are about 100 of them and a few more are available no the laserfreak website.
    lds touch panel .
    hi andrew
    i found some time to play with software ,i did as you said above but all i get is
    blank black panels
    as soon as i hit create
    bitmaps the preview screen plays through all the live sections really fast and thats it
    any idea whats up
    thanks

The show has to be playing and the preview window open and viewable on the screen for it to capture the bitmaps automatically. If you can't figure that out it's no big loss because really the best way is to use the manual 'screenshot small' method described above for the button image, that way you can choose the point in time of the effect that is best representative for the button image.

If you want, I can give you my .img, for live0 to live 5 and live max (lds2008 version, but I think it's the same)

Dr lava,Some weeks ago, I have send you a mail via Ebay, have you received it ?

If you can read german, think i have some tutorials.

You can also read the better manuals of phoenix pro.
    Not all funktions are the same in LDS, but 95% is OK
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by kl79 View Post
    If you want, I can give you my .img, for live0 to live 5 and live max (lds2008 version, but I think it's the same)
    If you could send the .img for these that would be great, I will include it in the distribution and also make one for 6.

I searched my emails just now for 'kl79' but did not see anything. Is there another way I can track it down, what is your ebay ID?

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    what is your ebay ID?
    Mickael79

I will send a PM, will be better

Quote Originally Posted by kl79 View Post

hi kl79 that would be cool if i can have the .img files
    for live, do you know if there is any documents for the live (touch screen)and dmx control
    as there is nothing in the manual ,and as a noob to lds cant seem to work it out
    i did try dr lavas way with every thing open and viewable but i still could not get it to work
    the create bitmaps button does say under constuction on it so might not work fully.

does anyone know what dmx equipment i need to buy to control the live section ?
    and a rough guide to setup as there is no guide as to what dmx channels the sliders
    work on
    many thanks for any help you can give

email for img files green 1666 @ blueyonder . co . uk
    (just remove the spaces)

thanks