Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Selem after effekts....

Good to see it was such a great succes. I wondered who won my quad combiner kit with Red baseplate. I shipped it to Massive sound (brad) and he brought it with him as a price for best show. I didn,t see it on the awards list.

It was given away as one of the top door prizes. I think Mike (Mecheng3) ended up winning it. (I should have written down the names of everyone who won a door prize, but I didn't think to do it at the time.)

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It wasn't Mike. I'm not sure who the young man was than won it but, he really didn't know what to do with it so... I bought it from him. (It's what I seem to do best.) It wasn't one with the red baseplate. It was generic black but, in the not too distant future, it should be putting out a couple watts of blue. I'm not going to make it a 4 watt... I think 1/2 per diode and let it live long and healthy. Beautiful craftsmanship edison. Studying it was thoroughly enjoyed by a number of people and now, I'm anxiously waiting for my red quad from you to arrive in the mail.