Thread: Maxyz modudules

Default Maxyz modudules

Does anyone know what happened to MaXyZ modules. i went to buy a module from them and i cant find them any more. They were the best around. any ifo would be appreciated

Very sad story...

Chuck hit some personal problems and disappeared from the scene. Regrettably there were quite a few people who were caught up in the mess who lost considerable sums of money.

It was a real shame, because as you so rightly state they were really good little units. I still have a pair in my projector and I also have a spare pair that have never really being run. Strangely enough I was playing with these yesterday with thoughts of them becoming part of a lumia projector, they're outputting 420mW combined. I guess it's a bit of a waste of those beam specs putting them in a lumia projector, but I don't really have any other use for them. May possibly consider selling if the price is right

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001