Hello guys

I have these nice dpss lasers for sale

Two American made, high quality green DPSS lasers.
These are really nice lasers, and the thing I like the most about them is that the pump diodes are replaceable, so unlike most Chinese lasers the diodes are not glued in place. They are based on a Vfold cavity design, so also very nice beam specs.
Each laser will include a very nice (and expensive) DSD-500 diode current controller:
These have been factory modded to 10khz. Modulation. They are also set up for current limit, interlock, and startup delay, making it very easy to integrate into a lightshow projector.
Also, each laser will include a Vicor flatpac power supply for the diode current, a Meanwell power supply for the cooling, an omron temp controller for base plate temp, and a wavelength electronics temp controller for the doubler temp. Each laser is fitted with cooling fins and fans.
The lasers are currently embedded in some projectors of mine – they will be removed from these projectors and mounted on a sheet of aluminium prior to sale.
I will also include a set of optics to act as a telescope, to enable the buyer to adjust the beam width/divergence eg. to match a diode based red/blue setup.

Laser 1: putting out about 2.1W Price: €2000

Laser 2: putting out about 1.1W for this laser I will include a brand new replacement diode which should get it to perform possibly even better than laser1 Price: €1800

Buy them both together, and I will include a third laser (the one pictured) that has been damaged in shipping, but still contains a lot of good spare parts, one of them being an almost new diode.

Open to offers..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2057.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	18924

(more pictures are on their way)