Thread: Audiolase

Default Audiolase

Anyone know if these are still available from 300EVIL?

I like the ease of use with the connectors and all that but if they're not available, I'll have to go another route? Anyone know anything?

Maybe someone else has one sitting around looking for a good home?

YES! If you buy, I need one other person to complete the group buy and I can order the parts. Check out this thread! http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ight=audiolase

About a week ago I bought the Flashback/Quickshow set up so I'm out for right now.

I'm out of sync with the rest of the group. I missed the Audiolase this round and it looks like I missed the dual and quad set up thread by Laserman532.

That vertical dual you showed was awesome and I'm picturing a quad standing on it's side like that with a heat sink or tec on the "bottom" of the plate. Quad 650s and dual 445s in a tiny footprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    About a week ago I bought the Flashback/Quickshow set up so I'm out for right now.

I'm out of sync with the rest of the group. I missed the Audiolase this round and it looks like I missed the dual and quad set up thread by Laserman532.

That vertical dual you showed was awesome and I'm picturing a quad standing on it's side like that with a heat sink or tec on the "bottom" of the plate. Quad 650s and dual 445s in a tiny footprint?
    No problem man!!
    You'll LOVE the FB3 with the new QuickShow 2.0, It's awesome! The way I would do it is mount he quad 650 flat, It doesn't need TEC cooling, and mount the dual 445's on their side. That's exactly what I'm doing on my projector.... When I find the time...