Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few cool Winamp AVS presets for laser

Default Laser-AVS release?

Hello all, i recently became obsessed with laser AVS functionality. Tried it with Lasercam but as it doesn't support centerline tracing algorithm, the result is not optimal, i've tried to create some very simple presets (the simpler, the better) but via Lasercam the pointcount is too high. Here preview video of some of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJge0LJNvI

I can't wait for drlava to release the Laser-AVS plugin, that will be exactly what i was looking for as he wrote me it should have Moncha DAC support as well. If anyone (betatester) has hands-on experience you can try how the presets look like. Or just adjust them, i'm no good at programming even worse with math... http://furikuri.no-ip.org/Private/laser/Laser-avs.zip

downloading right now.
    Thanks drlava

Default AVS Laserr today

Dr Lava,

Great job, the plugin works great, though it took me a day or so to figure out how to customize presets and generate superscopes.
    I guess this is outdated, but I am looking to combine AVS Type visualizations with ILDA Point or Vector-based Frame animation, for branding purposes. (Commercial) Is LSX what I am looking for, and is it also compatible with pangolin's qm2000 board?

I think you will find LSX will fit your needs perfectly. It has had live audio reactivity for years, and the procedural effects are quite capable of the effects you see in AVS plugins. I've even created a few effects you can just drop in and use. Thank you for commenting!

hello nicholason, i too was obsessed with AVS presets that i could feed into Lasercam but found out LSX can do this even better, look for an example here http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...706#post230706

Hi! Where can I download the plugin for Winamp drlava? thank you!

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

replace hacylon.case.edu with innolasers.com.

Thank you very much !!!
    But in the archive is not the plug-in, there are only presets ...
    Need a plug-in for Winamp *.dll format