Thread: Pangolin QuickShow

neil519 is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Default Pangolin QuickShow

Wiped by the janitor.
    Last edited by Admin; 08-27-2010 at 02:54.

Neil,

Every post you have made has been spam. I don't think many people will appreciate your methods!

BTW, if anyone really wants a good deal on QuickShow, please speak to me
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by neil519 View Post
    For sale is Pangolin's QuickShow...
    Not much good without an FB3 to allow it to run, or is that for an FB3/Quickshow package?

Just askin'
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

neil519 is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Neil,

Every post you have made has been spam. I don't think many people will appreciate your methods!
    We're allowed to advertise our products on here as the administrator has given us the go ahead that we're okay to advertise our products. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Not much good without an FB3 to allow it to run, or is that for an FB3/Quickshow package?

Just askin'
    Hi Justin.

Yes, the package is original and is supplied with the FB3 and a USB lead to connect the FB3 with your computer. We'll even throw in a free ILDA cable

kind regards,

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by neil519 View Post
    We're allowed to advertise our products on here as the administrator has given us the go ahead that we're okay to advertise our products. Thank you.
    I have given no such authorization. In the two PM's we exchanged before you started posting you assured me that you would not whore out the board and do exactly what you did. Now I find out you interpreted my private message as "free and clear" to spam this site...

My PM to you is here so everyone else can see.
    ---
    Contributing to active discussions is key. It's a pretty tight knit community.

As far as advertisements are concerned: Use the BST section and be reserved about it... In the past we have had people join up to pump their wares and I personally found it offensive when they posted half a dozen threads and would reply to their own threads daily to keep their position at the top.

Basically: Treat PL as a community and not a marketing opportunity and you'll be fine.
    ---

In summation: Fuck you. I am deleting all of your threads except this one which I only leave so this notice is shown. This thread will be edited to remove your sales information and a clue-by-four with deluxe logic nail attachment will be express mailed to your account.

And if that wasn't clear enough: I hereby authorize you to get the fuck off my board.

Thanks You

Thumbs up

It is always nice to wake up and see the clue-by-four used with such expertise and precision...

Don't forget, you are always welcome to use one of my favorite smilies in situations like this; I believe it even has a clue-by-four used for the sign handle:

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    .....In summation: Fuck you. ......
    An apt reminder of what's good about this place.

Him no speak much but when him speak, ground tremble !!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    In summation:

...You Sir, Totally Rock!

Great seein ya @ S'LEM... wish we'd had more time to visit... was a bit mayhemish...

peas..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...