Thread: Looking for a show for RGB and (2) green ?

Default Looking for a show for RGB and (2) green ?

Hi all,

I am looking for a show (Mamba, QS or LD2000) designed for RGB and green sattelite(s).
    Can someone help me, are there any shows included or available in the public domain that do this. Perhaps i already have those, but haven't noticed they are for multiprojector already, then a pointer in the right direction is ok too.

Have Mamba 2.5 incl. the extra shows, all the White-G shows for mamba, i have 2 FB3's incl. QS and have borrowed a QM with LD2000 with accompanying disk and shows....

As for now i have only my RGB but i am busy building my Greens (and maybe will make them GB (Green Blue), so i would love to have a show to test that with.

(Yeah i know i can make a show multiprojector, but i am just getting the hang of it, so if someone can teach me on the next UKLEM would appreciate it...) before that it would be easy to have something to test.

Hope someone can help me out?
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Hey Dimitri,

In Showtime, there are at least a couple of shows you can do this with, but you would need 2 QM2000's to do it properly.

For example, the shows Silence and Gravity which are in my videos: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ewing-pleasure

Most of the frames and effects are assigned to the Atmospheric Effects zone, but there are beam chases in the shows as well which are assigned to the Targeted beams zone. If you go to projection zones and set Targeted beams to use Scanner 2 (the 2nd QM2000) you will have a multi projector show where some effects go to the RGB and others (the beams) go to the greens...

Sorry, not much help unless you can borrow another QM2000...

Mark

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

RIYA with DMX controlled off of Showtime?

Nightlight systems decoder board DMX controlled off Showtime?

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Hey Mark,

Sorry for the late answer, must have missed this completely...
    Thanks for the explanation, have some questions about livepro, hope to see you on UKLEM so i can ask them there...
    I didn't fail !

Lightbulb

I have versions of most of the included Pango shows along with 5 or 6 of mine that "could" be ran that way; I have them set up for 5 projection zones. You need multiple QM2000s though.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    Hey Mark,

Sorry for the late answer, must have missed this completely...
    Thanks for the explanation, have some questions about livepro, hope to see you on UKLEM so i can ask them there...
    Hey Dimitri,

I am aiming to be there on the Friday again... I have a big all night show on the Saturday with Pendulum, so am guessing I will be asleep for the Sunday... But sure, come see me at UKLEM and I'll do my best to help you out with all things LivePro...

Mark

Hew Mark, Sounds cool (both helping me out with Livepro and the show you will do with Pendulum!)
    I didn't fail !