Thread: LarryDFW

Default LarryDFW

Hello guys

I just want to ask if someone ordered some lenses from LarryDFW. I know he,s a member at LPF and a member here. I have trouble with getting in touch with them. I,m quite interested in his m9x0.5 housings but for some reason it always takes ages to get a hold of him. Or does he mainly sell to US customers and is he not so fond of European buyers?

I would like to buy his products because it fits perfectly my needs.

Default LarryDFW is GOOD

I have ordered from him twice....quick shipment !!! and he answered some questions very quickly !!! I am in the USA... but I do think you being in Europe will be NO problem....He is a quick to help and a good person...CDBEAM
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

I have to wait sometimes 4 days to get an answer. And when i get one and i have another it takes another 4 days to get an answer. In a market that is rapidly changing due the manufacturing of new diodes and the competition that is also busy with their developments its impossible to work like this. Hopefully this will change in the future other wise i have to find a new way to get my lenses into a M9x0.5 housing. Maybe i will ask Jayrob again if he can develop a housing for my lenses.