View Poll Results: What is your belief ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I belive in a Higher Being, or Beings, a Creator

15 51.72%
  • No, Thanks, I'm just a Postafarian...

2 6.90%
  • I do not belive in a higher Being or Beings, nor a creator.

8 27.59%
  • I could care less.

4 13.79%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Quick Check

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Religion/faith's is/are the root of all evil IMHO.

Now, where's my beloved LASER
    TRue ThAt!.....

Quote Originally Posted by daguin View Post
    "vegas clap"
    just for the record that was not directed towards you

Quote Originally Posted by daguin View Post
    Sorry for the disturbance folks. The "vegas clap" meant that I was done.

[lurk mode]

Peace,
    dave
    You see? Obstinate to the end. What an asshole! No wonder he only posts amongst adolescents, and chases away many who go there with real laser experience. He's a bridge troll, with nothing to do but peck on a computer keyboard all day in a dusty, cluttered trailer with a connection to the web. And at LPF, he found he can be King Dave as the balloon poppers eat up his post count defined "authorita".

This asshole is the sole cause of the vast majority of the drama there. If I'd have known that seven months ago, a whole lot of people would've been spared a lot of grief. So I take the big political hit by focusing on it here and elsewhere whenever a topic comes up where my comments about it are even tangentially on topic.
    Last edited by Eidetic; 09-01-2010 at 06:53.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    You see? Obstinate to the end. What an asshole! No wonder he only posts amongst adolescents, and chases away many who go there with real laser experience. He's a bridge troll, with nothing to do but peck on a computer keyboard all day in a dusty, cluttered trailer with a connection to the web. And at LPF, he found he can be King Dave as the balloon poppers eat up his post count defined "authorita".

This asshole is the sole cause of the vast majority of the drama there. If I'd have known that seven months ago, a whole lot of people would've been spared a lot of grief. So I take the big political hit by focusing on it here and elsewhere whenever a topic comes up where my comments about it are even tangentially on topic.

Fucking STOP! We don't give a shit; I have never been bothered by him, or anyone from LPf for that matter, and this thread was not opened up to stir up any of your drama from another forum. Please, take it to PMs and get it out of the threads the rest of us are interested in.

Default String theory

I do not belive in 5000 years of mouthed Bible, I do not belive in the church interpatation of what God is to life.
    I do know God, STAR DUST, STRINGS AND PARALELL DM,s AND ENERGEY NEVER DIES, and most of all I know that God is Science and Science is GOD!!! Belive in your self.
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

you realize your calling him out as a troll but all you do is troll every thread that could possibly even remotely be relevant to whats obviously a sore subject and then proceed to rant/bitch/moan about it even though everyone has made it clear that we do not care what happened to you at LPF?

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    you realize your calling him out as a troll but all you do is troll every thread that could possibly even remotely be relevant to whats obviously a sore subject and then proceed to rant/bitch/moan about it even though everyone has made it clear that we do not care what happened to you at LPF?
    OK, I apologize for the divergence my (intended to be) satirical post #20 caused in this thread. But look at the effects of this little tempest in a tea pot purely in the context of the topic.

We're doomed.

P.S. Not "everyone" has indicated so. Look at the views number for the thread.

No ....... it's the Craaaaaab Peeeeeople!!!!!!!
    - instinct

OK, I apologize for the divergence my (intended to be) satirical post #20 caused in this thread. But look at the effects of this little tempest in a tea pot purely in the context of the topic.

We're doomed.

P.S. Not "everyone" has indicated so. Look at the views number for the thread.
    life is short dude, dont spend it all pissed off about stuff that does not matter