Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on SELEM; thoughts for improvement...

Default VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by Laserchik View Post
    I have some video, but it isn't really great. I can go ahead and post it for the heck of it, though. It was the shows for The Beatles, Star Wars, and Laser Asteroids. I was back stage for some of it, sooooooo......I wished I could have played Asteroids though, that was the coolest! I am a huge Beatles fan and got giddy when I heard Sgt. Pepper.....
    @ LASERCHIK,
    I did not know you were at SELEM! Which one were you? I was the guy who has the blind wife. Poor discription I know. I would like to see the videos you have, please post them and if you would, include the URL so I can download them. Thats cool, way cool!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Default YES - I Was there!

LOL-yes, I was there! I attended with my ex-boyfriend, Greg (Displaser). I met you and your wife too! Do you remember me now??? lol

I became a fan while attending, and now I am hooked. My brain didn't stop spinning with idea after idea. Especially for laser pointers (gotta start small).

Laserchick did we meet? I think we talked for a while on stage.
    I was in charge of giving out name tags. I don't think I had one for you. Sorry if I didn't I'll make sure to get you next time.

Lazerjock

Default Did We Meet?

@Lazerjock, yes sir, we met and had a few conversations! I was there with Greg (Displaser). I was his guest. If you remember, we spoke at dinner, then again when I asked why you weren't in the Pangolin session upstairs, then back stage......My name is Kevin, but Greg called me Kevi. Do you remember me now?

Yes, be ready, I will probably be there next year!

Default Yes, i remember now!

Quote Originally Posted by Laserchik View Post
    LOL-yes, I was there! I attended with my ex-boyfriend, Greg (Displaser). I met you and your wife too! Do you remember me now??? lol

I became a fan while attending, and now I am hooked. My brain didn't stop spinning with idea after idea. Especially for laser pointers (gotta start small).
    You were the couple that was located to left of were my wife and I were sitting on stage when we were setting up. is this correct? It's good to have a face an Identity to put to a board name.
    What dose "LOL" represent?
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Laserchick did we meet? I think we talked for a while on stage.
    I was in charge of giving out name tags. I don't think I had one for you. Sorry if I didn't I'll make sure to get you next time.

Lazerjock
    She sat directly to my right at Artist's cafe and I was sitting directly across from you.

My advice: don't hold it the week before Burning Man!

Oh yes I remember now. Thanks

Default Replies and Question

@Laserjock - No problem.
    @Heroic - ???
    @Beamann - Laugh Out Loud
    @ireedz - Yes-that was me!

Question - Does anyone know what date SELEM will be next year? Gotta start saving....I want to go next year and really be more involved.

Buffo said,

One thing I already checked on is the venue availability. And unfortunately, it looks like we're going to be stuck with the same weekend again for next year. If we try to do it a week earlier, we won't be able to extend the event. (Many people suggested we start the load-in on Thursday, so we'd have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to play.) So if we want to make SELEM longer, we'll have to stick with that third weekend, just like this year.
    I'm not sure it's concrete yet though.