Thread: Coherent DPSS 532-400 laser for sale

Default Coherent DPSS 532-400 laser for sale

For Sale: Coherent DPSS 532-400 ring laser Laser is in working condition but power output is low at 50-100 mW. Has never been opened or adjusted. Laser has just under 5K hours use. These were $40K new and information on repair and adjustment is available on Sams Laser FAQ site. Price is $1,500 firm. Laser will ship in the original Coherent box with the original manual and is very clean. Call Phil (142laser) at (813) 974-2378 or reply here. Laser is located in Tampa Florida.
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

This laser has 5,000 hours use and only 50-100mW output but you want $1,500 for it??? These lasers can only last about 5k hours...I'd be willing to pay $350.

Hello,
    Curt is this you? CTR seems quite familiar...small world of lasers. I think I already offered this laser to you a couple months ago. At that time you said you were not interested but the price was not bad. ..so what has changed from then? I still have not even opened the laser to tweak the LD and KTP temperatures, it may output far more after that. It is running at the current limit of 3.4 amps now. We both know that these lasers can last >10K hours but yes sometimes the pump diode does give out early. If I adjust the laser and get 300 mW I will want more for it...any interest at this price level?...it is a clean unit in the original box with manual; you do not see that every day. Best regards frum USF in Tampa.
    Phil Bergeron AKA 142laaser
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)