Thread: LD2000 - Zones problem

Default LD2000 - Zones problem

Somehow awhile ago I was trying to get LivePro to project into a small area. If I remember correctly, there was some setting in Showtime / Zones to output zones 2-4 into zone 1. That way I had all my beams going where I wanted them. Worked good....then.

Now when I go to play one of the pre-made shows the graphics / beams are all mucked up. They used to play perfect before I screwed up. I have looked everywhere trying to find how to put things back like they were before and no luck. I can't even find how I made the changes the first time. My CRS is getting worse I think.

I have replaced the LD2000.ini file with an original I had backed up and even that didn't work. Anyone have an idea of wtf I did and how to fix it? I suppose I could delete everything and start over, but except for the zones I have everything how I like it.

-Gene

Lightbulb

Most "beams" are in zone 3 which should project a test atter at 100% of your scanner's angle, or it seems that way. I would verify what zone those beam frames are set up for and use the projections zone geometric correction controls to get the beams where you think they should go.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Never mind, I got it fixed. Uninstall / Reinstall was the easiest fix.

Note to self: Don't mess with stuff I'm not sure about....